TheSingleton

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E AWD Premium ER
Country flag
An update for those waiting on 2021 orders: I ordered my 2021 Mach E Premium AWD on April 16th of 2021. I originally ordered it in Infinite Blue Metallic, but like make others, had to switch to an alternate color (I chose Silver and given that is not an available color for 2022, assume that is why my order was never converted to a 2022). And like many others, my 2021 order has been stuck in production since December 11, 2021 (Ford has been silent). So you can imagine I was surprised when I got an email from Ford 45 minutes ago telling me that my car has been built and it will be delivered soon. I live in the Chicago area and the email is giving me a delivery date range of March 27 - April 2 (interesting the Ford website is showing different information, providing a delivery range of March 23 through March 29). I am not holding my breath on any of these dates given what I have heard about shipping in this forum, but it is good to know my car has moved out of the production hold. Am just sharing to provide an update to others who have been waiting on 2021 orders.

Unfortunately, it looks like the Palsapp.com tracking option using a VIN has been removed from the Palsapp site so I am not aware of any way to track the shipping progress of the car. If anyone else knows how to track this, please let me know. But good news that I might see the car sometime in the relative near term!
Sponsored