Really the following is the only difference but it's all software in the end.22s vs. 21s
- Usable battery increased to 70 kWh and 91 kWh respectfully (from 68/88)
- California Route 1 gets an AWD option
- Heated Front Row Seats and Heated Steering Wheel are standard on California Route 1
- 19" Shadow Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels with High Gloss Black-Painted Aero Cover is optional on Select
- Black Painted Roof is standard on GT and GT Performance Edition
- Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat and Grabber Blue Metallic are available on all series.
- New color: Iced Blue Silver Metallic
- Ice White Appearance Package (Optional on Premium)
- Deleted: Carbonized Gray, Iconic Silver and Infinite Blue colors and First Edition Package and Comfort / Appearance Package
- Selection of the Interior Protection Package will add the Front and Rear Floor Liners and delete the standard Front and Rear Carpet Floor Mats
- BlueCruise (if equipped) is factory installed software (21's had it on Job 2 vehicles only)
Curious if the production date is still holding true. When did you first receive the production date? I ordered a 2022 the first week of December and wonder when some news on timing may come my way. Thanks!I ordered a '21 GTPE in June and mine has been pushed to a '22 with a production week of 1/10. My advice is to place your order as soon as you can.
It's still holding true. I log into my account with Ford and it shows the status. I don't recall when I got my build date but it started as 12/20. A week later it got changed to 1/3. A week after that it got changed to 1/10. That date hasn't changed for over a month now so I'm feeling pretty good that it holds. If it does hold my status should change to built some time next week and then I wait for a shipping date.Curious if the production date is still holding true. When did you first receive the production date? I ordered a 2022 the first week of December and wonder when some news on timing may come my way. Thanks!