2022 GT doesn't have the white leather seats ?

Cuddlecool

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Professional education
Country flag
That and, you know, wash your jeans before you wear them? Just sayin' I've never had jeans bleed on anything.
My Levi’s stretch denim (because Covid) jeans still bleed after more than 10 washings. I try not to rub my hands on them so my fingers won’t turn blue.
Sponsored

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I had white real leather seats in my 2017 Explorer Platinum. The driver’s seat always had a blue jeans tint that took some scrubbing to get off. My Mach-E Premium has the light gray ActiveX vegan “leather” seats. After four months they still look brand new without a hint of blue jeans stain. And yes, if you do accidentally get something funky on them, like dropping a ketchup coated French fry, they are much easier to clean. In the Texas heat, I prefer a light interior and would never buy a car with black interior, even a GTPE.
Same here for Los Angeles, I wish white seats were offered across the lineup. We do at least get perforated seats on the Premiums and the GTs. Non-perforated seats are a dealbreaker for me in a hot climate, surest way to get soaked and stay soaked in sweat by sitting on a 150 degree seat in a car toasting under the blazing sun with a seat that cannot breathe because it’s not perforated.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
My Levi’s stretch denim (because Covid) jeans still bleed after more than 10 washings. I try not to rub my hands on them so my fingers won’t turn blue.
Mental note: do not buy Levi's stretch denim :)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I have seen saddles stained by the Wrangler model 13MWZ that I wear (not by me, just the same model). I do wash my jeans. I have found that the driver’s side rocker on my Fusion sometimes has a blue stain.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Naugas used to be more prolific than vegans. The west coast fires coupled with human encroachment has reduced the number of naugas to the point that the upholstery companies had to switch to vegans, who have become much more prolific since the ‘80s.
Ah, thanks for the catch up

OP
OP

itais

First Name
Itai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60 PHEV
Occupation
HiTech
Country flag
Hi,

on Ford website it seems that the GT only has the Black Onyx , and not way to choose the White ones like in the Premium Version.
Do you know if there's anyway to get that , or its something that Ford removed ?

Thanks!

I now see that in Germany , there's no way to order white seats in any model!
I want to import the car to Israel, and I have a German dealer.
Seems that ford website in germany , there's no white seats at all.
Anyone ??

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Is leather an option? The head of the Mach E division bragged about how the car was "vegan."
The Act
I have the white seats, and I almost always wear jeans, specifically, 501 shrink to fit in both black and blue. These have to be about worst case for staining. After 2200 miles, my seats look brand new.
The ActiveX seats really feel like leather. In our Premium AWD ER we have “gray” seats, not white. It should be marketed as GREEN material. Vegan to me implies that they’re edible.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Thanks. I somewhat prefer the white seats over some more Horsepower.
And that is why I ordered a Premium. No other option for me
Sponsored