JerryL

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Country flag
Its a damn shame that a 2022 is now sitting on a lot and there are still people in the grumpy thread waiting on their 2021s
I don’t think the plain GT’s are selling well. There are plenty in stock in the Philly area. What’s another 5k. Might as well get the PE or the premium. Silly model in my view.
Sponsored

FinCrimesJD

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport Badlands, upcoming MME AWD ER
Occupation
Banking
Country flag
Here I am in Sioux Falls waiting for the one I ordered….
Same. Waiting on my 2021 GB that was changed to a 2022. Crazy that we're in the biggest city yet we're getting diddly down here. My order is still MIA, so I've got a little BMW coming the end of March/beginning of April to hold me over for some fun in the meantime.

JerryL

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Country flag
BMW’s are good. Hope you didn’t overpay. Pay the right price and maybe you can sell it for what you paid for it.

BrewPaw

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
My GT Should be here next week, scheduled 2-22-22 to 2-28-22.

Still in KC, MO as of today.

OP
OP
snowy_91

snowy_91

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Ice Blue GT Performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My GT Should be here next week, scheduled 2-22-22 to 2-28-22.

Still in KC, MO as of today.
My GTPE should be here in about 15 days, it just left the plant.

FinCrimesJD

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport Badlands, upcoming MME AWD ER
Occupation
Banking
Country flag
BMW’s are good. Hope you didn’t overpay. Pay the right price and maybe you can sell it for what you paid for it.
Your lips to the Car God's ears. Haha

The sister dealership of the Ford one where I ordered my Mach-E gave me a $1500 discount. Hoping that I'll get some fun with it before the Ford comes in. Judging from the odd ways deliveries are happening, I'm guessing it'll be at least 3 more months before anything is heard from Ford. Already over 5 1/2. What's another few? Lol

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I don’t think the plain GT’s are selling well. There are plenty in stock in the Philly area. What’s another 5k. Might as well get the PE or the premium. Silly model in my view.
I didn't want the GTPE and am happy to spend $5k on something else. The only thing I like better about the GTPE is MagneRide. I didn't want the GTPE wheels and tires, the glass roof or BlueCruise. Same for the Premium. But I wanted the face and acceleration of the GT. Glad you didn't have the job of picking which models were produced!

Eagertrader

First Name
Norberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e GT
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
It's a pity you did not decided to keep the non-performance GT. I have one and faced the same dilema: Should I have ordered the performance package? After 1,535 miles and two months driving it I am absolutely delighted with the car and have no regrets. I live in the city but own a second home in the mountains, and can't begin to tell you the thrills I experience negotiating the twisties up and down the hills using one pedal driving. The suspension system is superb at keeping the tires glued to the road on the curbs. I've seen videos of folks that had driven both and preferred the non-performance as they feel that it gives them a better read of the road, especially when driving spiritedly.
Yet, enjoy your performance edition when you get it, but if you decide to go back to your original purchase you would not regret it, like I don't.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Iced Blue Silver GT just arrived in Brookings, SD Gran Senor with me

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I ordered this color in premium. Really excited about it

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
It's a pity you did not decided to keep the non-performance GT. I have one and faced the same dilema: Should I have ordered the performance package? After 1,535 miles and two months driving it I am absolutely delighted with the car and have no regrets. I live in the city but own a second home in the mountains, and can't begin to tell you the thrills I experience negotiating the twisties up and down the hills using one pedal driving. The suspension system is superb at keeping the tires glued to the road on the curbs. I've seen videos of folks that had driven both and preferred the non-performance as they feel that it gives them a better read of the road, especially when driving spiritedly.
Yet, enjoy your performance edition when you get it, but if you decide to go back to your original purchase you would not regret it, like I don't.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Iced Blue Silver GT just arrived in Brookings, SD Gran Senor with me
Which videos had people who drove both and preferred the GT suspension over magneride?

Then again, I’ve seen videos of people who enjoy eating live crickets. You can find anything you like on the internet I guess. ?

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
OP
OP
snowy_91

snowy_91

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Ice Blue GT Performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It was only on their lot for a week, bought by an author from the Twin cities.

entenna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (replaced Mercedes C43 AMG)
Country flag
Is this the star-white or space-white?