2022 Kia EV6 electric crossover confirmed for all 50 US states, reservations open June 3

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
That's my problem with the Model Y also. I don't know what the manufactures are thinking, now that we have EVs people don't need to actually look out their windows ?

I use my rear-view mirror a lot and don't want to rely on a camera or sensor
The Jag is like this also.
Seems to be that part of the aerodynamics is to have the butt up so high. I think a good designer could incorporate the window lower in an aero way without having to add a stupid spoiler across the glass like some do. Or just do like Ford, and don't sacrifice looks and operability for a few extra miles of range.
Sponsored

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
I was going to reserve an EV6 until I saw that the range of the First Edition is only 265 miles! I need, at minimum, 300 miles. Also not terribly enthused about the capacitive touch buttons on the dashboard.

Will wait for more details of the Genesis GV60.

snikt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
I was going to reserve an EV6 until I saw that the range of the First Edition is only 265 miles! I need, at minimum, 300 miles. Also not terribly enthused about the capacitive touch buttons on the dashboard.

Will wait for more details of the Genesis GV60.
Just took a look at the first edition, what are they thinking with those colors?

A silver, white and yellow ??

snikt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
I kind of expected more I guess, 58K MSRP and it has almost 100 miles less range, much slower and otherwise seems very similar to a Model 3 LR. It's also about 8-9K more expensive.

I guess it has a few more things like ventilated seats and opening moonroof, but not much

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I kind of expected more I guess, 58K MSRP and it has almost 100 miles less range, much slower and otherwise seems very similar to a Model 3 LR. It's also about 8-9K more expensive.

I guess it has a few more things like ventilated seats and opening moonroof, but not much
Surprised at that high price point, but I guess it is there fully loaded first edition..I checked the site and it said reservations are paused until the 8th, and couldn't find the pricing info.

Have they announced pricing for any other trims?

lawman1108

First Name
Pmac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME, 2015 Ford Exp sport, Audi TT quarto 6sp
Country flag
I drove this car on Saturday 3/12/22 it feels cheap inside and it does not drive better than the MME . It looks better in photos than it does in person, again it feels cheap. The $12,000 ADM is a deal breaker too. EV6 wind RWD .... The Inioq 5 is better than this car and that one has an awful dash & it looks like a 1980's Mazda hatchback ..... MME premium FTW
Sponsored