TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Pacifica PHEV, ‘22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
The Barrett Jackson off-line auctions are kind of like the Tavistock cup

in case you don’t know that’s the ultra elite golf tournament that Tiger started before the Saudis took over golf

Not Allowed to go unless u live there (Isleworth or Bahamas ) and the booths sold fractional jet memberships, and $20 million houses. I got to go once. 5k a ticket. Mine was comped. Met Tiger and Annika. Annika was great. Goat not so much…

The super rich will pay anything to be very cool. It smells of mindless desperation.

Jes sayin
We talk about people with more money than brains.

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
A 2022 GTPE set the daily auction record today at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas. This should make us all feel better about what we paid for our cars!

Um, what?

Glad for the seller, and to the buyer, welcome to our happy family! With your particular brand of crazy, you'll fit right in here! :) {Jonathan}

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
The other thing to remember is that the selling price at an auction is determined by the second-highest bidder!

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Yikes, that's ridiculous. 😂

Hopefully that $113,000 Mach-E comes with an updated HVBJB!
Millionaires showing off for their side-chicks. It's astounding what someone with money will spend to soothe their ego.

I built a custom MGTC/Q Special and put it up for auction on Bring a Trailer. It should have gone for $60k. It sold for $75.5k. You only need 2 to want to take the toys for themselves.