tman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
When I see the colors available on Mustang coupes and even the frickin Lightning, it just hurts my feelings to look at the weak ass colors we have to pick from with the Mach-E. They have the colors, they just don't let us have them.
Sponsored

Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium (pending)
Occupation
IT
Country flag
What happened to the colors Navy Blue, Burgundy, or Hunter Green? Consodering the Grabber Blue, the remaining colors are way conservative. What's next?? "Dental white"? I wanted the Metallic Blue... gone... wanted Carbonized Grey... gone... oh but here's another shade of grey for you. Who cares if you've never seen it in person.

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
When I see the colors available on Mustang coupes and even the frickin Lightning, it just hurts my feelings to look at the weak ass colors we have to pick from with the Mach-E. They have the colors, they just don't let us have them.
My recollection is that the S550 had a really weak color palette when it launched as well. Then they added more color over time as the model aged. I bet Ford is planning to drop more interesting colors as the MME ages in order to maintain interest. Unfortunately for us, MME demand has been plenty high even with the bland colors. I hope this white-out package is a sign of more interesting color and appearance options to come.

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
What happened to the colors Navy Blue, Burgundy, or Hunter Green? Consodering the Grabber Blue, the remaining colors are way conservative. What's next?? "Dental white"? I wanted the Metallic Blue... gone... wanted Carbonized Grey... gone... oh but here's another shade of grey for you. Who cares if you've never seen it in person.
Maybe we should come up with some new names for white and see how many make the cut over the next few years?

Excellent Eggshell
Blizzard Bliss
Whiteout White
Wall-E White (Disney Special Edition car!)
Mt. Fuji Wicked White

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
I may have taken this option if it had been available when I ordered in January, but I really don't like the Ice White wheels. I'm confident I'll be just as happy with my Star White when it arrives in 2-3 weeks. Ford needs to change the name of Space White to Space Grey.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
So the 2022 color line up for non GT's.
3 shades of white.
2 or is it 3 shades of grey?
Black.
Red.

Yeah? No. :p
Only 2 shades of white. This is just a Star White with extra white parts.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Saw a video recently and of course I cant find it now but there was a hint of colors to come for Ford vehicles in 2022. I wasn't paying too much attention until they got to Eruption Green! now thats a color I would be willing to wait for.
Maybe just get my Star White first and then trade it in for Eruption Green, yeah thats the ticket!
Found it! not necessarily for the Mach E but I do love that color!

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
Saw a video recently and of course I cant find it now but there was a hint of colors to come for Ford vehicles in 2022. I wasn't paying too much attention until they got to Eruption Green! now thats a color I would be willing to wait for.
Maybe just get my Star White first and then trade it in for Eruption Green, yeah thats the ticket!
Found it! not necessarily for the Mach E but I do love that color!
Now THAT'S a real colour chart.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Mach-E "Ice White Edition" appearance package coming Fall 2021 RDT_20210821_0038591304809512676783083

Oi, @Ford Motor Company , give us some of these!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Maybe we should come up with some new names for white and see how many make the cut over the next few years?

Excellent Eggshell
Blizzard Bliss
Whiteout White
Wall-E White (Disney Special Edition car!)
Mt. Fuji Wicked White
These are good. Small suggestion...

Replace Whiteout™ White with Wipeout White -- it's an all black Mustang that will wipe out any dull looking vehicle. ??