HRH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester & Legacy (ordering 2022 asap)
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Who else was hoping for a dk blu, green or burgundy? Not sure why they're keeping 2 shades of white, and recycling MME colors as if Ford hasn't used other colors for other cars. The Iced Blue Silver Metallic looks Silver. Glad we finally get to see whats being offered.
I feel like the rapid red looks burgundy in most lights. I was hoping for a more true red.
Sponsored

buckeye44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge Ford Fusion
Country flag
Ok, so how can I order a 2022? On the Ford site it still lists it as 2021?

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I feel like the rapid red looks burgundy in most lights. I was hoping for a more true red.
I've had a Rapid Red since February, I think it is pretty close to being a true red. I would not describe it as being Burgundy under any of the weather/lighting conditions I have seen it in so far.

If they did have a burgundy option, I would have strongly considered it. Ford had a burgundy for Mustang coupes a few years back and it looked fantastic.

Here's a pic of that burgundy Mustang:

https://zigzagrentacar.com/public/images/gallery/product/thumbs/0/311.jpg

friendswithdave

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf, 2021 MME Rt 1 on order
Country flag
I got a good look at the infinite blue at a car show on Monday and it looked fantastic. Wife and I agreed it would be our favorite if it were available. Funny how quickly colors come and go.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I've had a Rapid Red since February, I think it is pretty close to being a true red. I would not describe it as being Burgundy under any of the weather/lighting conditions I have seen it in so far.

If they did have a burgundy option, I would have strongly considered it. Ford had a burgundy for Mustang coupes a few years back and it looked fantastic.

Yup - Ruby Red. I had a Ruby Red 2014 GT with dark grey stripes - it was beautiful. Rapid red seems to be about halfway between Ruby red and Ford's Race Red (which is slightly orange).

Reactions: ARK

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
The thing is, none of the colors went well with the Rt1 wheels. The orange and blue just might. I mean the wheels will still look like hiking boots on the car, but I think it's a better color mix because of the contrast.

Besides, the only color I really liked was the Orange, I don't care about 3.x 0-60, so it's a win.

Wish they'd have put a HUD in the car, it's the one major thing for me that is missing.
I would disagree, I think Rapid Red looks best of all with the Rt. 1 wheels. The mostly silver Premium wheels look pretty good, but if they had an option for those dark grey/black wheels from the Rt. 1, I would have jumped for it.

The dark grey/black contrast with Rapid Red is IMO really good. Frankly, all the black trim pieces on the Mach-E work really well with this color, and I wish I could have had this continue with dark grey/black wheels.

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
The 21 model year should at least get a software update to extend our battery another 3kWh. that scream pure software and something that can give to all of us.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag

Nah. True red in the pic. My old 2012 GT/CS in Race Red after I traded it in.
492055A9-E141-45A4-8399-6EAD109075E3.jpeg

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I'm really hoping that they update the 2021 models with that extended range. I would love to have 9-10 more kms of range per charge on my SR Premium AWD!

After listening to the InsideEVs interview with Darren Palmer, I'm getting pretty excited to see everything that is included in this fall update.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Garbage colors. All I wanted was a normal blue color. Will probably end up getting a blue id4 now. Ford, fire your color picker.
Wow, that’s a buyer committed to a color! If you do go ID4 at least get the AWD because the RWD is a dog compared to any MME where acceleration is concerned. Just my opinion.

Awmustang

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ecoboost Performance Pack, Ordered 24 i4 xDrive
Country flag
True.

But for the last 50 years we have been able to make fun of the 4 and 6 cyl drivers who put dual exhaust and GT badges and wheels on.

Ford isn’t alone in this.

S-line for Audi.
M sport for BMW.
AMG on less than the top AMG Mercedes.

The top of the line “exclusive look” isn’t so exclusive anymore.

What fun is it paying extra to get behind the velvet rope if they start giving it away for free?
They've come from the factory with dual exhaust for quite few years now.
Sponsored