phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
In a Twilight Zone moment, I was out riding my actual Mustang (see left) when she came out to say the order system was working...
That was not one of their best episodes.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium eAWD ER (Ice White), '03 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Lead Web Dev
Country flag
I'm hoping that it just showing the order and date means the dealer has accepted it. And yes, your signature looks good. I was debating the Ice White package but my Sienna is Blizzard Pearl and I didn't want two white vehicles. The Ice White MME is sexy though!
i have a blizzard pearl scion tC rs 3.0, which is what i'll be replacing with this MME. i wanted to get as close a facsimile as possible in order to justify giving up my favorite car. pearl white, hatchback, and glass roof for life! <3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium eAWD ER (Ice White), '03 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Lead Web Dev
Country flag
We were looking at the Ice White package too, but $2k ($800 paint + $1200 package) is too much for a few painted parts.
it actually cancels out the $795 for the star white paint option if you select the ice white package! the cost for the paint is included in the $1195 appearance package ??

redranger04g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME SR RWD Ice White, 2015 Ford F-150
Country flag
it actually cancels out the $795 for the star white paint option if you select the ice white package! the cost for the paint is included in the $1195 appearance package ??
I did not know that. Good looking out. Looks like it is only a $400 add on, which is very reasonable.

js0np

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Country flag
2022 Shadow Black GT ordered in central VA woot woot!
Congrats! Which options did you select? I'm having trouble buying any GT (Premium and GTPE work though -- only get an error for GT)

97thDriver

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Sonic, 2013 Volt, 2019 Terrain
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Congrats! Which options did you select? I'm having trouble buying any GT (Premium and GTPE work though -- only get an error for GT)
Only the pano/Co-Pilot360 combo. I was also suffering yesterday's GT-specific online ordering bug so had to complete the order on the phone with my dealer's Internet Manager while he typed it in.

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
My dealer just called (Amedeo Marino) at Sarchione Ford of Alliance. He stated my 2021 converted to a 22 and just wanted to confirm my choices. He stated that folks looking to order a 22 can call him! No ADM and they will take x-plan on orders. I told him I would relay that here!
Thank you for the recommendation. I talked with him on Thursday to ask a few questions and told him the MachE forum led me to him. I'm about an hour and 45 minutes away from the dealership but I told him I'm one of those people that doesn't mind a little road trip to work with a good dealer that won't play games. Ordered on Friday, but still waiting on the dealer to accept my order.

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When we ordered, Ford gave us an order number; it is eight digits. Does this number have any codes or sequences contained in it, or is it just a product of a random number generator?

slaydemon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne S 2013
Country flag
We do not know what the future incentives for ford options will be after 10/4 correct? I ordered a GTPE yesterday and wanted to ask the dealer for pricing with X-plan but I'm not sure how they will be able to do that if no one is aware of the future ford options incentives or rates (currently has $2500 incentive with 1.4% for the GTPE until 10/4)

Last edited:

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
I had difficulty for two days trying to order the GTPE but finally got one through yesterday and received an order number. I hope that's the only one I got! I think I had over 15 pending credit card deposits over those two days.

I ordered IBSM color with Pano Roof and Blue Cruise, which come together as mandatory, for some reason, but I want both anyway. Still might change to RR color, but I guess I have lots of time.

I have a GB color GTPE with same options due to arrive in late November, but I'm not sure I want a '21 that late in the year and also not sure about the color. Nice to have the choice though and if I don't want it I'm sure they will add a nice markup and enjoy the sale.

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordering question #2 -- The order system says a Premium is a 28 week delivery. When does the 28 weeks start? At the order date or production startup on November 29th?

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
BTW, the system to check orders has been down all morning. Wonder if customers can still place orders?

SORRY TO HIT THE BRAKES!
The site is under maintenance. Please check back shortly and we will get you back in the fast lane.

redranger04g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME SR RWD Ice White, 2015 Ford F-150
Country flag
Finally, dealer accepted and my order is officially in. Premium SR RWD in Star White with the protection package. Bast bang for the buck if you ask me.

Now to find out if it’s 28 weeks from now or November 30 when they start producing 22s.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I ordered my car thru dealer on Sept 10 and confirmed by Ford same day.

I have not received any letter from Ford that my car is being converted to 22 and I can’t imagine it would be built this year.

dealer knows nothing so far
Sponsored

Last edited: