OP
OP
Lord Polymath

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
BTW, the system to check orders has been down all morning. Wonder if customers can still place orders?

SORRY TO HIT THE BRAKES!
The site is under maintenance. Please check back shortly and we will get you back in the fast lane.
looks like it’s still down.
Sponsored

Happy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 mustang gt
Occupation
accountant
Country flag
I decided to stick with my 2021 order to ensure I get the $7500 EV Tax credit.
It's funny I checked out a 2022 MACH GT and it was slightly cheaper than the 2021 car I ordered..

maximus646

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Flex Limited
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My dealer said he'd process my order once the order banks open. Any idea on the date for that, or if he is doing something wrong?

slaydemon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne S 2013
Country flag
We do not know what the future incentives for ford options will be after 10/4 correct? I ordered a GTPE yesterday and wanted to ask the dealer for pricing with X-plan but I'm not sure how they will be able to do that if no one is aware of the future ford options incentives or rates (currently has $2500 incentive with 1.4% for the GTPE until 10/4)
Looks like finance calculator is back...

My previous 2021 GTPE:
Total: $69440 total (including delivery)
Ford options: $20k down + 12k mi/yr x 3yrs + $500 deposit
Pricing: $520/month + $29,859 balloon.

Now the 2022 GTPE (same build) on ford options:
Total: $69495
Ford Options: Same as above
Pricing: $695/month + $31,272 balloon

The $2500 incentive looks to be gone and APR increased from 1.4 to 5%.

PNWEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Without the $2500 and that ridiculous a rate it seems like ford options is not a reasonable option.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
Without the $2500 and that ridiculous a rate it seems like ford options is not a reasonable option.
Would echo that. Perhaps this isn't the final version of this since it makes no sense (at least for me, though I could be missing something). I would just either lease or finance at a lower rate.

JB20

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Country flag
My dealer said he'd process my order once the order banks open. Any idea on the date for that, or if he is doing something wrong?
It opened a few days ago.....clear cut case of you should call your dealer to find out what is going on.

JB20

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Country flag
Ordering question #2 -- The order system says a Premium is a 28 week delivery. When does the 28 weeks start? At the order date or production startup on November 29th?
More than likely from the date the 2022 production begins. So add another 6-7 weeks on to the 28+

lr32sd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Genesis, 2012 370Z
Country flag
I placed my order online at ford.com for a Premium Mach-e on 10/1. The dealer said he received the order and accepted it. But he needs me to sign some papers that confirm I'm an actual customer before Ford will accept the order. I've been waiting 5 days and no papers. The dealer says I won't lose my place in line while they sort out the paperwork. Does anyone know if there is any truth to what they are telling me? Why does it take so long for a paper to sign and will I lose my place in line while they take their sweet'ol time.

Last edited:

forfun2010

First Name
Siyuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi 2017
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I placed my order for a Premium Mach-e on 10/1. The dealer said he received the order and accepted it. But he needs me to sign some papers that confirm I'm an actual customer before Ford will accept the order. I've been waiting 5 days and no papers. The dealer says I won't lose my place in line while they sort out the paperwork. Does anyone know if there is any truth to what they are telling me? Why does it take so long for a paper to sign and will I lose my place in line while they take their sweet'ol time.
I am in a similar situation. The dealer told me that I need to "confirm" the email sent by Ford before they can proceed with any paperwork. However, after 3 days I reserved online, I still don't receive any email yet. The dealer told me the system might just be laggy and let me wait for another two days to see if I will get an email.

OP
OP
Lord Polymath

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
I am in a similar situation. The dealer told me that I need to "confirm" the email sent by Ford before they can proceed with any paperwork. However, after 3 days I reserved online, I still don't receive any email yet. The dealer told me the system might just be laggy and let me wait for another two days to see if I will get an email.
I don't remember where, but I think I read that people who ordered way back in the spring never got the confirmation email from Ford either. I ordered on 10/1 and haven't seen an email yet either. I did confirm with my salesperson that my order was accepted and submitted.

hjp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, DMG Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I placed my order online at ford.com for a Premium Mach-e on 10/1. The dealer said he received the order and accepted it. But he needs me to sign some papers that confirm I'm an actual customer before Ford will accept the order. I've been waiting 5 days and no papers. The dealer says I won't lose my place in line while they sort out the paperwork. Does anyone know if there is any truth to what they are telling me? Why does it take so long for a paper to sign and will I lose my place in line while they take their sweet'ol time.
If the initial order window for the GTs are any indication the statement you got from your dealer is worthless. Took my dealer 2-3 days to confirm order (2020 reservation) from when I entered it on 4/27 (depending on Ford page I look at 4/29 or 4/30) and looks like it cost me a at least a couple month in getting the GT built (who knows about delivered). Lots of posts here for orders with later or no reservation who got theirs built month ago with orders on 4/28 or close to it.

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Lord, have mercy! Who developed this Ford online ordering system anyway? A middle school class project?
And these web developers have the gaul to charge big money for trash like this.

How long does it take to change 2021 to 2o22 and hit 'return'? If you aren't stoned, that is...

Evie

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
soon to be owner of 2022 Mustang Mach e
Occupation
politician
Country flag
To order one now you have to go to the dealership NOT ONLINE. I ordered mine last Sunday. But there is some confusion. I ordered my car and received an email from Ford "Congratulations on ordering your 2022 Maverick" oops...I ordered a mustang Mach E. Called the dealership and they said to call Ford. I have an order number but Ford states they don't have an order placed for this order number. They were the ones who told me that you can only order from the dealerships now. Seems like a little 2022 growing pains.

Also for those who want the Ice White. I had planned on ordering the California Route 1 as it had the longest range. You can get the extended range on the Premium but it is a $5000 up charge. BUT you can only get the Ice White in the Premium. You click that you are ordering the Star White and then Ice White comes up under packages.

Best of luck to all who are ordering this fabulous car.....or in my case maybe a truck :)

@SARANED

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CR1 AWD extended range Grabber Blue
Occupation
retired
Country flag
We reserved a grabber blue Ca route 1 on the ford web site October 7th. We visited the dealership today. We were both very pleased with our sales representative. He made no promises as to a delivery date. He talked us thru the process and seems genuinely knowledgeable about the vehicle along with the production process. With all the horror stories I've heard his honesty was a breath of fresh air. Five months from now I may not feel the same.
Sponsored