RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
He does know that two new shades of blue are being introduced as well as two others that he did not know of yet.
Thanks for the scoop. I looked at the Ford site earlier and didn't see Infinite blue so was thinking I'd wait a while, but this is hopeful!
Sponsored

Tlow

First Name
Micha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD
Country flag
Apparently you can reserve a 2022 Electric F-150 on Ford.com today for $100. Not sure if that was the case before today.
why not give it a shot...may come quicker then the Mach-E...

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
if there is a good dark blue, i'll be switching to that.

having all grey/black/white/silver choices with one "red" option was pretty lame imo.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Apparently you can reserve a 2022 Electric F-150 on Ford.com today for $100. Not sure if that was the case before today.
Reservations for the Lightning have been open since May 19th. I put mine in on June 3rd.

why not give it a shot...may come quicker then the Mach-E...
No chance. They are over 150k reservations now which (depending on conversion rate) is all of 2022 and most or all of 2023 production - potentially into 2024. I put my reservation in on 6/3 (about 90k in line) and am likely looking at a late 2023 truck.

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
I am betting the huge wait time for a 2022 MME is because there are so many 2021's that haven't been built and would get priority (I know priority seems like a foreign concept haha). If there is another weird Covid related chip shortage, would be here same time next year still waiting for a car if move to '22 MY.

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
I'm starting to think the big news for today might be the announcement of a global recall for the front window and panoramic roof.

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
I am betting the huge wait time for a 2022 MME...
like there isn't now? at least if you order a 2022 MME you'll receive it in 2022.

OP
OP
Lord Polymath

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
if there is a good dark blue, i'll be switching to that.

having all grey/black/white/silver choices with one "red" option was pretty lame imo.
I'm hoping for Race Red or Ruby Red, Velocity Blue or Ford Performance Blue. After seeing the Infinity Blue in person, I'm not a fan. It's too dark for me - I've had dark color cars in the past and regretted it.
The Rapid Red is nice, and what I would order from the choices we currently have, but I'd like a more "true red" if that makes sense.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ha, meant are u sure
Did you have a 442? my dad had a 68 GTO and my Friends dad had a GS 455.
great cars

I think they got 7 gallons to the mile. not a typo this time. LOL

HRH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester & Legacy (ordering 2022 asap)
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I'm hoping for Race Red or Ruby Red, Velocity Blue or Ford Performance Blue. After seeing the Infinity Blue in person, I'm not a fan. It's too dark for me - I've had dark color cars in the past and regretted it.
The Rapid Red is nice, and what I would order from the choices we currently have, but I'd like a more "true red" if that makes sense.
I'd give my left kidney for a red more similar to the current Mazda red. In photos they look fairly similar. In person is a whole different story!

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
I'd give my left kidney for a red more similar to the current Mazda red. In photos they look fairly similar. In person is a whole different story!
The Mazda red is awesome. The MME's red, in the right, bright, light, kind of, looks the same, but in any other light, not so much.
Sponsored