sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
First post on this forums. Here is my contribution - the 2022 Mach-E Ordering Guide.

2022 Mustang Mach-E Ordering Guide
Hmmm. Looks like they are adding the Iced blue silver from the F150 Lightning. Not sure how I feel about Cyber orange being made available to the non-GT models. Good for everyone I guess, but that is the only reason we went with a GT. I guess we get ours a little bit early, but still a little salty on the money we could have saved. Early adopter fee I guess. Hopefully our GT gets built at the end of October as scheduled and we get it this year.
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Hmmm. Looks like they are adding the Iced blue silver from the F150 Lightning. Not sure how I feel about Cyber orange being made available to the non-GT models. Good for everyone I guess, but that is the only reason we went with a GT. I guess we get ours a little bit early, but still a little salty on the money we could have saved. Early adopter fee I guess. Hopefully our GT gets built at the end of October as scheduled and we get it this year.
I hear that about the availability across all trims. I'd love to get a GT but I'm looking to utilize every tax credit where possible. For Delaware, there is an additional $2500 cash rebate (not tax credit) for the purchase of an EV under $60,000. So what is my OCD self going to do, eventually get a GT bumper and get the fender flares color matched :p

friendswithdave

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf, 2021 MME Rt 1 on order
Country flag
Questions I will be asking my sales guy tomorrow. I ordered a Route 1 on 9/21.
1 - Will my order carry over into 2022 without a cost increase?
2 - If I choose a new color, can I keep my place in line?
3 - If I choose a new color, will I have to pay the 2022 price?

Looks like the Route 1 gets heated front seats and steering wheel, options I missed when choosing this model but didn't want to pay too much extra to upgrade to the Premium.

OP
OP
Lord Polymath

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Wait so I can choose Cyber Orange or Grabber Blue for a Premium now? Hmmmmmmm

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Questions I will be asking my sales guy tomorrow. I ordered a Route 1 on 9/21.
1 - Will my order carry over into 2022 without a cost increase?
2 - If I choose a new color, can I keep my place in line?
3 - If I choose a new color, will I have to pay the 2022 price?

Looks like the Route 1 gets heated front seats and steering wheel, options I missed when choosing this model but didn't want to pay too much extra to upgrade to the Premium.
My dealer rep told me that there is no info on what's happening to the pending 2021 order customers. He's unsure if Ford will say "sorry no more 2021's; order a 2022", or "You're being migrate from 2021 to 2022". He's also unsure on any price changes. What he did say though is that if there is an issue where orders are automatically converted and placed into the genpop waitlist for 2022s, they can change the priority code at the dealership to give those customers priority over general 2022 orders.

I'm real eager to see what actually happens with the redesign of the coolant system; removing that birds nest nightmare behind the frunk, and how much weight Ford engineers have removed from the Mach E to help boost the range.

Also I noticed the increased usability of the batteries for each option - I can't find info if that's a hardware change or a software change. Would be a good benefit for all current owners if it's a software update...

redranger04g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME SR RWD Ice White, 2015 Ford F-150
Country flag
First post on this forums. Here is my contribution - the 2022 Mach-E Ordering Guide.

2022 Mustang Mach-E Ordering Guide
Hell of a first post, thank you!

I'm ordering a Star White Premium this afternoon, but now I wonder how the Ice White Appearance Package will look. Seems like too much white, I like the contrasting black.

Last edited:

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The DC charging speed of the Select is now listed as "up to 150kW".

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
It would also have been a huge bonus to get ventilated seats. That options is truly a gem for the warmer climates... That option plus Formula One Pinnacle/Stratos applied to every glass panel on my Edge ST is a sweet combination to keep the interior as cool as possible.

OP
OP
Lord Polymath

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Hell of a first post, thank you!

I'm ordering a Star White Premium this afternoon, but now I wonder how the Ice White Appearance Package will look. Seems like too much white, I like the contrasting black.
Ordering this afternoon? I think ordering opens on the 30th, no idea what time of day though.

OP
OP
Lord Polymath

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
It would also have been a huge bonus to get ventilated seats. That options is truly a gem for the warmer climates... That option plus Formula One Pinnacle/Stratos applied to every glass panel on my Edge ST is a sweet combination to keep the interior as cool as possible.
Totally agree. My Mustang GT is the first car I've owned with cooled seats and I love it. It'll probably be an option on the 2023 :/

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Ordering this afternoon? I think ordering opens on the 30th, no idea what time of day though.
Confirmed ordering (online or at dealer) is not possible until tomorrow. My dealer rep has no idea of a time when ordering will launch. If anyone has historical data of when Ford opens ordering, we should be looking at that.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Cyber Orange!!!

"Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat (SB) and Grabber Blue Metallic (AE) are available on all series."

OP
OP
Lord Polymath

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Cyber Orange!!!

"Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat (SB) and Grabber Blue Metallic (AE) are available on all series."
I'm torn between Grabber Blue and Cyber Orange, they are both so cool.
Having said that, I'd be a little irritated if I had a Cyber Orange GT. It's the color option that when you see a Cyber Orange, you KNOW it's a GT. Guess not anymore...

OP
OP
Lord Polymath

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Confirmed ordering (online or at dealer) is not possible until tomorrow. My dealer rep has no idea of a time when ordering will launch. If anyone has historical data of when Ford opens ordering, we should be looking at that.
Yeah I briefly tried to find that out by searching other threads and came up with nothing. They probably don't have a set time.
Sponsored