Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Orange or Purple Premium AWD extended range for me.
Sponsored

Djynn81

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E premium
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Hello I have a question I had ordered my Mach E in August. If production date does not arrive soon will it automatically roll over to 2022 or do I have to contact dealer to have it roll over

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
If there were no law, how would you classify my Fusion which was assembled September 13th, 2013 and bought September 21st, 2015 unused and brand new?

According to that law it is a 2014 model year.
And that's exactly what I would call it, because cars produced late in calendar year X are commonly understood to be of model year X+1. We don't need no stinking law!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Hello I have a question I had ordered my Mach E in August. If production date does not arrive soon will it automatically roll over to 2022 or do I have to contact dealer to have it roll over
If you want a 2022, don’t assume that your August order will be rolled over to 2022. As the title of this thread states, 2022 orders do not officially start until September 27. Talk to your dealer.

Djynn81

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E premium
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
If you want a 2022, don’t assume that your August order will be rolled over to 2022. As the title of this thread states, 2022 orders do not officially start until September 27. Talk to your dealer.
Did talk to dealer they told me to wait and see. It would be nice to get a 2022 but I’m
Good with 2021. Just wanted to know if the order roles over automatically or is it My responsibility contact the vendor to go to move forward to 2022 if the 21 doesn’t happen.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did talk to dealer they told me to wait and see. It would be nice to get a 2022 but I’m
Good with 2021. Just wanted to know if the order roles over automatically or is it My responsibility contact the vendor to go to move forward to 2022 if the 21 doesn’t happen.
My dealer said they would automatically roll it over but good to check with the dealer so nothing falls thru the cracks

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Thats what I want to know. Ok either way, but just want to know whose will do rollover if I don't get a production date this week.

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium, 2022 KIA EV6 GT Line RWD
Country flag
I ordered mine last week....my dealer said they should easily be able to go into their system and modify the year. But I'll honestly be calling them as more info comes out to ensure everything is okay. So far, I think I want to stay with my current color choices (Space White) and order preferences (eAWD extended Premium), but you never know what full changes may come by then.

Jodugan

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ cruiser, (rivian truck on order will replace)
Country flag
?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂
I have/had a bronco on order but after waiting over a year (and being told I still have 18 months to go) I cannot with a good conscious drive a vehicle that gets 19mpg.
Pumped about eventually getting a
mach-e!

Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium (pending)
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I ordered on 8/21/21 and my dealer told me it would NOT roll over to a 2022, and to expect the car before the end of the year since production of 2021s should be sped up with the new year vehicles starting production.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I ordered on 8/21/21 and my dealer told me it would NOT roll over to a 2022, and to expect the car before the end of the year since production of 2021s should be sped up with the new year vehicles starting production.
Good luck with that, sure hope they are right,

Jimct

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kona EV, Mustang Mach e ordered 4/8/21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I ordered 4/8/21, still no production date. I'll believe the "end of the year" production when I see it.

maximus646

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Flex Limited
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Going to test drive a 2021 tomorrow to make sure the wheelchair fits. Then if this job promotion comes through I'll be ordering a 2022 AWD extended, hoping to land an ice white edition, but I'm not sure of the availability...
Sponsored