dnma

First Name
D
Reaction score
Vehicles
ML
Country flag
Hello There

I'm looking into ordering a 2022 Mach E but currently the dealerships that I've spoken to have said that they are in ordering limbo. Have any fellow Canadians ordered their 2022 Mach E yet? Really excited about owning one

TIA
Darren
Advertisement

aamyotte

First Name
Alain
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ford Canada's websites build and price is still showing the 2021 without the new colours and packages due for the 2022 model year.

Fun_Guy

Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 Ford Edge, '22 Premium AWD Mach-E (ordered)
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I ordered a 2022 here at a dealership in Ontario at the end of September (on the first day they were taking orders for 2022s).

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
I ordered a 2022 here at a dealership in Ontario at the end of September (on the first day they were taking orders for 2022s).
Same - ordered a Premium AWD SR on Oct. 23rd from a dealer in Southern Ontario. Dealer had 2022 pricing - sent me the dealer PDFs with pricing & changes (which I think have been posted in other threads). Not sure why ford.ca *still* shows 2021s while ford.com has had the 2022 specs for over a month

Fun_Guy

Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 Ford Edge, '22 Premium AWD Mach-E (ordered)
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I just heard from my dealer yesterday that I have a VIN and build date. I'm currently scheduled for 1/24/2022. Fingers crossed that the date doesn't get pushed out!

Advertisement

Advertisement