Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Just placed my order for 2022 MME Premium Ice White Edition via the Ford.com website. The games have already started. I was contacted by my local dealer (Larry H Miller Ford) and the salesman said that for a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, they would place a priority on my reservation that would put me at the top of the list. WTH?!?! I didn't fall for it. It should be first order, first served. I hate buying cars through dealerships - they always turn something exciting into a horrible experience - EVERY dealership, EVERY time!
Are you in Colorado? I'm in the Denver area....and have wonderful service (no ADM) from Schomp. I have a great salesman as well! The Larry H Ford in my area sells Mach E's at ridiculous markups sometimes! I would stay away.
Sponsored

FLDBA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
because it is the delivery fee
But note #3 for "Net Plan Price" says that the $1100 dest/delivery, optional equipment, doc fees, taxes, title, and license fees are all extra and therefore should not be shown in this column since they are to be added later. When Incentives are $0 or N/A then the X-Plan column should be equal to the Net Plan Price column.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
This might be a dumb question but why is the Net Plan Price higher than the X-Plan price by exactly the $1,100 dest charge which it says in note #3 is one of the extra charges due at delivery?
Thanks
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Mach-E Price Changes and Orders have officially begun 1633205331214

X-plan discount is 2% less $275 of the MSRP. If you use the pricing matrix shown above, the Premium is $47,600 so the 2% = $952 - $275 = $677. The Net Plan Price is x-plan price plus $1100 delivery. MANY THANKS to uturn for the exhibit.

uturn

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fiat Spider
Occupation
Lotto Scratcher
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Mach-E Price Changes and Orders have officially begun 1633205331214

X-plan discount is 2% less $275 of the MSRP. If you use the pricing matrix shown above, the Premium is $47,600 so the 2% = $952 - $275 = $677. The Net Plan Price is x-plan price plus $1100 delivery. MANY THANKS to uturn for the exhibit.
Bear in mind this is 2021 pricing, they don't have a pull down menu option for 2022 yet on that website.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Bear in mind this is 2021 pricing, they don't have a pull down menu option for 2022 yet on that website.
Same formula. If the price goes up the the discount is still 2% less $275. It gets slightly bigger.

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
Seeing a lot of posts about dealers trying to jack up the price after ordering one, anyone know which dealers honor MSRP in the north side of Philadelphia area?

techwonder21

First Name
KaMar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: BMW 4Series
Country flag
Is anyone having issues ordering the 2022 MME GT (non-performance) model online?

I'm constantly getting the error page below.

Your_Details.jpg

js0np

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Country flag
Shareholders don’t have partner codes. Their x-plan pin is issued directly by Ford Investor Relations. That’s what was done for me.
How long did it take to get the Pin after emailing them proof of ownership for 6mo?

Avelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E91 6MT RWD, 22 MME GT
Country flag
Is anyone having issues ordering the 2022 MME GT (non-performance) model online?

I'm constantly getting the error page below.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Mach-E Price Changes and Orders have officially begun Your_Details

Same here. So excited as I got the nod from my S.O., then this. Gah!

redranger04g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME SR RWD Ice White, 2015 Ford F-150
Country flag
So I currently have 2 orders in for the Mach-e GT (one for GT and one for GT Performance). I only plan on buying one. The GT order was placed in mid/late August. The GT Performance was placed early September. The GT is scheduled for production in November. The GT Performance looks to be model year 2022. I received an email from Ford stating that it is being moved to 2022 and that I will get $750 credit that can be applied to any price changes. They have also stated that I won't lose my place in line if I stay with the GT Performance. My dealer contacted me and asked me to confirm that I still want the same configuration so they can put the order in for me.

So here's my dilemma, I want the GT Performance but my GT order is already scheduled for production. But the GT is 2021 and the GT Performance is 2022.
I think that's an easy decision assuming you want the GT Performance. You're getting a $750 discount off of a 2022 which includes bluecruise and the larger usable battery capacity (unknown if Ford will release software update for 2021s to increase usable battery capacity. As long as you can wait a little longer, I think the GT Performance is what I would get in your position.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
How long did it take to get the Pin after emailing them proof of ownership for 6mo?
I assume you also sent the application. It took 3 days. Follow up with investor relations. I had many shares for many years so maybe it was quicker to approve. If you still need further clarification, I can send you the application, instructions, and email addresses I used.

Last edited:

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
New member here...
Went to my local dealer on Friday (website wasn’t working) and put in a purchase order for a 2022 Premium extended range AWD in Grabber Blue.

Happy birthday to me!

MargaritavilleNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT (Aug build week-Oct delivery)
Country flag
That's dumb. I am obviously not an automaker but I don't see why they go had in hand. I wonder if those with earlier orders were able to order the 360 without the pan roof?
Yes, 360 no roof, but GT
Sponsored