Hazmat

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Are you in Colorado? I'm in the Denver area....and have wonderful service (no ADM) from Schomp. I have a great salesman as well! The Larry H Ford in my area sells Mach E's at ridiculous markups sometimes! I would stay away.
I just placed my order here in Maine, did the initial order online and ford only required a $500 deposit, the dealter took another $250, but that 250 is refundable.
Sponsored

techwonder21

First Name
KaMar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: BMW 4Series
Country flag
I'm still unable to order a GT (non-performance) online. That said, my local dealer said that they charged an additional $500 on top of the online deposit. And that it was only refundable up until the car went into "In Production". Anything after the stage and I would loose my money.

Jimct

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kona EV, Mustang Mach e ordered 4/8/21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is anyone having issues ordering the 2022 MME GT (non-performance) model online?

I'm constantly getting the error page below.

Your_Details.jpg
I've been getting this since they changed the order from 2021 to 2022 - almost a week now.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Mach-E Price Changes and Orders have officially begun 1633510616666

Shak

First Name
Shak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
IT
Country flag
A word of advice. I would write on that sheet "no dealer add-ons or markups without customer approval" before signing it. Some dealers like to try and add 'special' dealer packages of add-ons without your approval.

A couple of the paint prices were $600 for 2021 (like Cyber Orange/Star White), they will be more for 2022.
Red price is $495 and orange one is $795

techwonder21

First Name
KaMar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is just an update that I was finally able to place an order for the GT (non-performance) through the online configurator.

ItsFootballTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Mach-e GT (on order)
Country flag
I've been getting this since they changed the order from 2021 to 2022 - almost a week now.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Mach-E Price Changes and Orders have officially begun 1633510616666
I was getting the same message but it is now back to “normal” meaning it shows my order and the dealer has accepted. I previously had the order for the 2021 but the dealer wanted to confirm my configuration because they switched to 2022. After I accepted the changes, I no longer get the “hit the brakes” message. Not sure if the order confirmation had anything to do with the message but the timing sure made it feel that way.

ItsFootballTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is just an update that I was finally able to place an order for the GT (non-performance) through the online configurator.
I was wondering what made you decide on the non performance over the performance? Thanks.

ItsFootballTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I figured the slightly faster 0-60mph wasn't worth the additional 5K
The rational side of me completely agrees with you. My original thinking is that I probably would never even “experience” the difference in acceleration since I don’t plan on taking it to the track. I can take the savings and get a full ppf wrap. But irrational side of me is saying that I could regret it later on.

I also don’t want my wife’s Model Y to be “faster”. ?

slaydemon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne S 2013
Country flag
The rational side of me completely agrees with you. My original thinking is that I probably would never even “experience” the difference in acceleration since I don’t plan on taking it to the track. I can take the savings and get a full ppf wrap. But irrational side of me is saying that I could regret it later on.

I also don’t want my wife’s Model Y to be “faster”. ?
dont forget the MagneRide and better wheels (based on opinion)
:)

Psifire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MMe Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So I just called a local dealer here in SC inquiring about the 2022 Mach E GT (non-performance) model and they said that although they don't mark up over MSRP....that X-Plan pricing was not available!?

Anyone else get this same response? Should I consider this a red flag?
Presuming you're in Santa Clara, I'd recomend driving the 45 minutes to Morgan Hill. The Ford Store advertises no ADM; it's in their TV ads. They told me that they accept X-plan pricing, and that it would save me somewhere between $500-1k.

techwonder21

First Name
KaMar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Presuming you're in Santa Clara, I'd recomend driving the 45 minutes to Morgan Hill. The Ford Store advertises no ADM; it's in their TV ads. They told me that they accept X-plan pricing, and that it would save me somewhere between $500-1k.
Sorry for the confusion. By SC I was referring to South Carolina. I'm still hoping that the dealer here will offer X-plan pricing once I finally take delivery.

uturn

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fiat Spider
Occupation
Lotto Scratcher
Country flag
Sorry for the confusion. By SC I was referring to South Carolina. I'm still hoping that the dealer here will offer X-plan pricing once I finally take delivery.
Oh, I would like to be in Santa Clara! I got priced out of the Bay Area awhile ago. Now I relax on the Hammocks Coast. But thanks.
Sponsored