evfinder

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Prius Plug-in
Country flag
I just read on electrek.co that that it is no longer possible to order a 2022 Mach-e. The relevant passage says, " Due to high demand, the current model year is no longer available for retail order. Limited inventory may be available at selected dealers. Contact your dealer for more information. "

The whole article can be seen here.

https://electrek.co/2022/04/18/if-y...ach-e-online-in-the-us-youre-now-out-of-luck/

Glad I got my order already, hopefully it will be here before the end of the year.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
"Welcome to the party, pal"

Yeah, the Mach E has higher demand than supply

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
What's interesting to me is in Canada it still *looks* like you can order all four models - I've been watching ford.com and ford.ca for a few weeks now based on the order book closing April 8th. And while availability on ford.com has tracked the news posted here exactly - Premiums & CA R1 sold out followed by Selects & GT - ford.ca has not.

So my fellow Canadians, to paraphrase Eddie Murphy, y'all in for a MF surprise....

https://shop.ford.ca/configure/mach-e/model/customize/select?gnav=header-electrified-bp

RRL

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Ottawa, Ontario
Premium, Equipment Group 300A, Ice White Appearance Package. Bring built 04/18 serialized already, May delivery

C6E1DDC4-CEE7-47F4-A4DB-E2BB936F52E9.jpeg

Toreus

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium ER AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yeah, this was pretty extensively discussed already on a couple threads, the main one having been linked above. The Premium and Ca Rt 1 2022 orders have been closed for quite a while now.
Sponsored