bcaceres

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
So I am hearing a lot about 2023 ordering now. My 2022 Star White Select eAWD with Comfort/Tech Package was ordered on March 30, 2022 and still does not have a build date.

Does anybody know if Ford is plans on finishing out the 2022 builds for starting the 2023 builds? I was thinking it would be coming in the fall (in fact that is when I need the car with plans of my teenage daughter taking over my Nissan Leaf for the rest of her high school career), but right now I am just scratching my head and wondering given that September is almost upon us.

I really do NOT want a 2023 Select since they ditched the Comfort/Tech Package and I imagine some features with it. I literally login to Ford's website every day to check the status.
Sponsored

Larry47591

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium, F150 Powerboost
Country flag
So I am hearing a lot about 2023 ordering now. My 2022 Star White Select eAWD with Comfort/Tech Package was ordered on March 30, 2022 and still does not have a build date.

Does anybody know if Ford is plans on finishing out the 2022 builds for starting the 2023 builds? I was thinking it would be coming in the fall (in fact that is when I need the car with plans of my teenage daughter taking over my Nissan Leaf for the rest of her high school career), but right now I am just scratching my head and wondering given that September is almost upon us.

I really do NOT want a 2023 Select since they ditched the Comfort/Tech Package and I imagine some features with it. I literally login to Ford's website every day to check the status.
have you checked today? Did it change to 2023?

PaulSW

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD ordered 3/11/22
Country flag
I have a dealer ordered (so no website tracking) 2022 that is still unscheduled. My dealer doesn't know if it's going to be rolled over to a 2023, and Ford chat tells me the order is still unscheduled/clean with priority code 01. Thanks Ford 🙃

hprose

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250 and a Mach-e on order
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

I ordered a GT on 4/2. I logged in to my account on Friday and the In Production circle was blue. Build week 10/3. Dealer confirmed delivery week 10/28-11/3. Start checking your account page. I have not yet received an email from Ford and the dealer was responding to my email. MME Forum hasn’t updated.

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My order was auto converted today to a ‘23, they picked the new blue same trim just a stripped select now, no price change either though, no correspondence from Ford, the dealer doesn’t know, and the chat with Ford couldn't find even find my order. ??????????? In limbo, I am.

OP
OP

bcaceres

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
have you checked today? Did it change to 2023?
Holy crap... I did not even notice. Yeah... now it says 2023. It also says I have $6610 of configured options, but the line items no longer account for the Comfort and Technology package and so basically there are several thousand dollars unaccounted for in that amount.

It lists:
Standard Range Battery: $2700 (I am confused as how this is an option)
Interior Protection Package: $240
Star-White Metallic Tri-Coat: $795
Configured Options: $6610

I am guessing that last line at the bottom is suppose to be a total, but were are missing $2875 if so.

Original order shows Comfort/Tech Package as $3200 and a $325 credit for "Active Park Assist Prep Kit" which equals $2875

UPDATE: Just called my dealer. They are still showing an order for 2022 model year. They are researching things and are going to call me back.

Last edited:

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I suspect if yours didn't have a build date by now, it will be a 2023. I ordered my Premium eAWD ER in November 2021 and it was only just built last week. If we extrapolate out the time from November to March and how many orders Ford got in that time for the MME and how many they can build a day, and that they usually schedule out a month or so, if you don't have the date yet it's almost definitely going to be a '23. Only exception seems to be for some of the GTs because some that ordered GTs in March/April seem to already have them.

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
Holy crap... I did not even notice. Yeah... now it says 2023. It also says I have $6610 of configured options, but the line items no longer account for the Comfort and Technology package and so basically there are several thousand dollars unaccounted for in that amount.

It lists:
Standard Range Battery: $2700 (I am confused as how this is an option)
Interior Protection Package: $240
Star-White Metallic Tri-Coat: $795
Configured Options: $6610

I am guessing that last line at the bottom is suppose to be a total, but were are missing $2875 if so.

Original order shows Comfort/Tech Package as $3200 and a $325 credit for "Active Park Assist Prep Kit" which equals $2875

UPDATE: Just called my dealer. They are still showing an order for 2022 model year. They are researching things and are going to call me back.
Welcome to Hel

OP
OP

bcaceres

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
So I checked the 2023 order sheet and the Premium trim is the minimum trim level with the following features:
- Heated Front Row Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Drivers Seat Memory
- 6-way Manual Passenger Seat (actually 8-way on Premium, but new Select is 4-way)

All this came with the Comfort & Technology Package before.

KyloRen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME22 Cal Rt1 eAWD
Country flag
If the dealer cannot make this right by switching my car to a Premium trim at last year's pricing (net) then I am probably going to just walk away.
I hear ya Bro! I am thinking of the same. I will just buyout my current leased PHEV and wait for the market to settle down as every possible EV model is going to hit the market in the coming months to flood it.

KyloRen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME22 Cal Rt1 eAWD
Country flag
I hear ya Bro! I am thinking of the same. I will just buyout my current leased PHEV and wait for the market to settle down as every possible EV model is going to hit the market in the coming months to flood it.
Well well well... after I wrote that comment, I just checked with my dealer, and he told me that I have got my VIN number!! I see the order in the system, and VIN number now.. however, there is no scheduling and other info.. It just shows my order date.. ! But ofc, few beautiful pictures of my Mach E to keep me busy for few more weeks ;-)

Sam2084

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 CR-V, E4X Ordered
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I have a dealer ordered (so no website tracking) 2022 that is still unscheduled. My dealer doesn't know if it's going to be rolled over to a 2023, and Ford chat tells me the order is still unscheduled/clean with priority code 01. Thanks Ford 🙃
You can track your dealer ordered car here.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking