Pennsylvania 2022 Red GT for sale 11,000 miles.

Rswood

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT Red
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Red GT for sale 11,000 miles. IMG_2475
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT for sale (exterior color is Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat).

This is the GT trim which includes:

- The full panoramic sunroof

- Black Onyx with Copper Metallic Stitching seating

- Extended Range Battery + Upgraded eAWD (270 mile range)

- Ford BlueCruise (3-years Included from original purchase date of August 2022; 2 years remaining)

- Interior Protection Package (rubber front and rear floor liners + rubber cargo area protector); additionally, includes the carpeted floor mats

- Power rear lift gate

- 8-Way Power Driver with Memory and 8-Way Power Front Passenger

- Memory Driver Seat and Power Folding Mirrors

Additional upgrades to this vehicle after original purchase in August 2022:

- Installed the GT Performance wheels that where purchased and installed through a local Ford dealer (the Machined-Face Aluminum Wheel with High Gloss Ebony Black-Painted Pockets that come standard on the GT performance edition)

- Installed 15% high-end ceramic window tint which was professionally installed on the rear lift gate window, front and rear driver + passenger side windows, and the front windshield 'brow'

Battery:

- I've kept this charged between 30-80% for the life of the vehicle

- Has only been charged with level 3 (supercharger) 3 times

This vehicle has had its wheels rotated every 5,000 miles and just completed its annual Pennsylvania inspection (valid through August 2024). It's been detailed monthly.

I have loved every mile of this vehicle and am selling only because I am purchasing a F-150 Lightning at the end of September [due to a growing family and upcoming moves requiring the truck bed]. Ford has done an incredible job with their EV's and I'm certain you'll love it as much as I have.

Note: This vehicle was built July 2022 after the HVBJB was resolved by Ford and therefore the respective recall is not of concern.

Please contact me with any questions. This vehicle currently retails for $65,519 with a several month build/lead time. Asking price $55,000.

IMG_2479.jpeg

IMG_2476.jpeg

IMG_2481.jpeg

IMG_2472.jpeg

IMG_2473.jpeg

IMG_2474.jpeg

IMG_2477.jpeg

IMG_2480.jpeg