dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
I would like the Blue from my first car, 85 Mustang Sedan. I would like to see a render of it on a MachE.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 Mach-E New Color: Vapor Blue Metallic 3264A2D5-F04B-4F14-B971-3A8CC3209B83

Not my car but same car as I had.
OT: whenever someone says that the Mach-e is not a Mustang, I ask them their opinion on whether the 85 is.

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
OT: whenever someone says that the Mach-e is not a Mustang, I ask them their opinion on whether the 85 is.
I don’t think there is every any debate if a 85 Mustang 5.0L Foxbody is a Mustang!? Lol. I can see where you are going if you are talking 1974 Mustang II, but come on!

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 Mach-E New Color: Vapor Blue Metallic 1658776564743

I drove this 1973 Mustang Grande at the end of Highschool - beginning of College. Is this considered a mustang? Theres so many reiterations of the Mustang that no one can really say one is and one isn't. It was a hand me down gift. I no longer have it though. Got rid of it for reason I won't disclose.

Dang since IBSM is no longer going to be available when my options are over might just upgrade to the Space White (my second color of choice). The color above was never really white....it was like off white/ a cocaine white LOL.

Space White reminds of this color.

david1956

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Apparently Vapor Blue Metallic will replace Iced Blue Metallic in the color lineup. Maybe this will make my Iced Blue Metallic GTPE more valuable?! :cool:
I hope so, as I have one and not seen another in any model, never mind like my GTPE.😁

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
I drove this 1973 Mustang Grande at the end of Highschool - beginning of College. Is this considered a mustang?
Absolutely. That is definitely a Mustang.
I don’t think there is every any debate if a 85 Mustang 5.0L Foxbody is a Mustang!? Lol. I can see where you are going if you are talking 1974 Mustang II, but come on!
That thing looked like a K-car. But it also adds to my point: to each their own. If that's a Mustang to you (The Royal You), then my Mach-e is a Mustang to me.

And of course, even more so if it were in that striking blue on the RDX!

Camille

First Name
Camille
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e Premium AWD
Occupation
retired
Country flag
We ordered the Ice Blue and it should be delivered to the dealer any time now..however, we got a Dark Matter Gray that someone else didn't want! Love the DMG! It is a beautiful color in person!

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
I would like the Blue from my first car, 85 Mustang Sedan. I would like to see a render of it on a MachE.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 Mach-E New Color: Vapor Blue Metallic 1658776564743

Not my car but same car as I had.
Mustang Sedan?

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag

Awmustang

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ecoboost Performance Pack, Ordered 24 i4 xDrive
Country flag
My vote is lightning blue. Have that on my current Mustang and LOVE it! (This isn't my Mustang, just grabbed a photo off the internet because it was more handy).
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 Mach-E New Color: Vapor Blue Metallic 1658839574004

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
My vote is lightning blue. Have that on my current Mustang and LOVE it! (This isn't my Mustang, just grabbed a photo off the internet because it was more handy).
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 Mach-E New Color: Vapor Blue Metallic side by side, old and new
When I think Ford Performance, I picture this colour with white racing stripes.