fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
I think so. Why would you want to advertise a color that's been discontinued on the latest update of blue cruise I think it is. Shiney.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag

Monke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Thanks for the link! I am now convinced and going to order my MME GT PE in this color today. My only final decision is Nite Pony or not. I am actually thinking not and going with the metallic OEM wheels.
You're welcome. Lincoln Corsair 2023 has a new color (whisper blue) but not VBM. According to the link below, it is showing a vapor blue metallic for Lincoln Corsair 2023 but no whisper blue. The color code for VBM is K1 but I do not know the color code of whisper blue. I assume that these two colors are the same. It is the same idea as Ford fighter jet gray is the same as cactus gray. You can try to look for Lincoln Corsair 2023 in whisper blue and see how it looks. Mach E has a very similar shape to the Corsair.

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/lincoln/2023/corsair/

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
2023 Vapor Blue Mach-E.jpg

Thanks.... here's the full sized image from that post.
Full sized
That really looks like Infinite Blue. I know it’s not, but it’s close.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
I saw the color on the 2024 Mustang ice and the vapor blue metallic color way, I'm not feeling it yet? would like to see more. The ibsm colorway which I have there were no pictures of them available and the rendering was totally off really bu it turned out well more than what I expected for the better even. I didn't think the color would metamorphosize like it does.

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. RWD/SR,Lexus RX350, Dodge Ram Eco-Diesel
Country flag
Thanks for the link! I am now convinced and going to order my MME GT PE in this color today. My only final decision is Nite Pony or not. I am actually thinking not and going with the metallic OEM wheels.
Because I was on a tight budget, I didn't even look into Nite Pony, assuming it was going to put me way over. After taking a second look, it wasn't that much. I maybe should have done that. Looks kind of cool up against the blue. I'm not going to amend my order, though. Going with the basic package. (Also, I went back to the Ford website like I was going to place another order, and I did NOT see a box to check to add the Nite Pony package. Anyone know where this was? I'm not super savvy, and maybe I just missed it??)

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Because I was on a tight budget, I didn't even look into Nite Pony, assuming it was going to put me way over. After taking a second look, it wasn't that much. I maybe should have done that. Looks kind of cool up against the blue. I'm not going to amend my order, though. Going with the basic package. (Also, I went back to the Ford website like I was going to place another order, and I did NOT see a box to check to add the Nite Pony package. Anyone know where this was? I'm not super savvy, and maybe I just missed it??)
Did you order a premium or GTPE? Only those have the nite pony option.

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. RWD/SR,Lexus RX350, Dodge Ram Eco-Diesel
Country flag
Did you order a premium or GTPE? Only those have the nite pony option.
OH... Hm. I only ordered a premium RWD-SR. Probably not offered at that level of premium. :p
(again, not savvy...) I couldn't push the budget further to the AWD-ER. And is "PE" a level even beyond that, or is PE only an acronym for another level of GT?

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
OH... Hm. I only ordered a premium RWD-SR. Probably not offered at that level of premium. :p
(again, not savvy...) I couldn't push the budget further to the AWD-ER. And is "PE" a level even beyond that, or is PE only an acronym for another level of GT?
PE is the highest level, one step above the GT and stands for Performance Edition. Its main additions are better seats, adaptive suspension, and more torque. Supposedly the suspension is a big winner, followed by those seats.