mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag
I bet this is bumping out the new orders as conversions are being added and/or moved up as should be. No new 23's should be going to people that just ordered without the backlog getting done.
Hmmm, my Production date also got moved to 11/07/2022 (from 10/31/2022) and my order is from Feb 2022 :(

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
I bet this is bumping out the new orders as conversions are being added and/or moved up as should be. No new 23's should be going to people that just ordered without the backlog getting done.
Not true my order was a conversion and was bumped

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
My rollover 22-23 from Feb is still Oct 31.

OP
OP
zpel

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
maybe it's a big ping pong ball lottery and they just spin it to see who gets delayed today?
I hope that's the case, but I have a feeling it's more about specs and location.

OP
OP
zpel

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
What time do they usually give the lottery results p
Ha! I know You're joking, but I've heard speculation they mostly do updates on Thursdays and Fridays. However, I saw a lot of people get updates yesterday.

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
Ha! I know You're joking, but I've heard speculation they mostly do updates on Thursdays and Fridays. However, I saw a lot of people get updates yesterday.
Good updates Thursdays, bad updates Wednesdays. Hurray, you're scheduled, then they yank the rug out from under you on Wed, sorry Charlie, no fish in the sea, we'll move you to next week!

EVPiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
I ordered a select on 3/15 and haven't heard a thing. I'm assuming they are building mainly GTs. My guess is that GT's are more profitable although it could be GT motors are more available. I am frustrated to see orders being filled that were ordered a month or two ago and am starting to consider other options. I was expecting a 6 month wait but to hear nothing as it approaches 7 months is upsetting.
Sponsored