Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
I ordered a select on 3/15 and haven't heard a thing. I'm assuming they are building mainly GTs. My guess is that GT's are more profitable although it could be GT motors are more available. I am frustrated to see orders being filled that were ordered a month or two ago and am starting to consider other options. I was expecting a 6 month wait but to hear nothing as it approaches 7 months is upsetting.
I hear your and totally get it. Has to be very frustrating when so many orders that came after you made yours (well after in some cases) are in fact are getting build dates. Mine is a Premium AWD and it seems the premiums are getting prioritized as well ahead of selects if this thread is anything to go by.
Sponsored

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
I ordered a select on 3/15 and haven't heard a thing. I'm assuming they are building mainly GTs. My guess is that GT's are more profitable although it could be GT motors are more available. I am frustrated to see orders being filled that were ordered a month or two ago and am starting to consider other options. I was expecting a 6 month wait but to hear nothing as it approaches 7 months is upsetting.
Did you convert your order already?

EVPiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Did you convert your order already?
I called my dealer about conversion after getting the e-mail although I don't think they did anything. I do see a 2023 when I log into ford.com.

Gjp719

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX-9, 2018 GMC Terrain
Country flag
I called my dealer about conversion after getting the e-mail although I don't think they did anything. I do see a 2023 when I log into ford.com.
Make sure they submitted your 2023 order. The priority has to be between 10 and 19. You only have until this evening if you want a select. I would confirm the priority code with customer service as well. My dealer forgot to change the priority code. Thankfully i checked.

EVPiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Make sure they submitted your 2023 order. The priority has to be between 10 and 19. You only have until this evening if you want a select. I would confirm the priority code with customer service as well. My dealer forgot to change the priority code. Thankfully i checked.
I called the dealer and they implied everything was already set and that I didn't need to call. About 10 minutes later, I get an e-mail from Ford confirming my order. Coincidence? Probably not. Thanks for telling me to call the dealer.

athomas43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Got bumped from 10/31 to 11/7 . Sucks, really hoping it doesn't get moved again.

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2023 Mach E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sales Representative
Country flag
Check with ford chat on your priority code, pretty sure if it says 01 you're getting scheduled tomorrow
Man, I must be always asking for priority codes at the wrong time. I have ask on Ford Chat and called in and both times they can’t tell me that information. Just the same old it is “Unscheduled-Clean”
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 Mach-E Officially Being Scheduled for Production Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 12.24.02 PM

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
Just heard from the dealership I ordered the 23 from. Production scheduled for week of 11/14.
Welp. Just got the text and email from Ford that they moved it to the week of 11/21/22.

new to mach-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-e select
Country flag
Damn, I ordered a '22 Select RWD on 3/7/22, got built week of 7/27 at the dealer 8/12 took delivery 8/15. I like it so much that I placed a new order for a '23 Select AWD on8/30 (day '23 banks opened).

EVPiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Glad to see a Select delivered to Michigan and that you liked it so much you're buying another one. Gives me hope that this wait may be worth it. I have started seriously look at other EV options.

I ordered an AWD Select. I do think my dealer messed up my confirmation even though I called on 8/30. I don't think it got confirmed until last week.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Any converted GT’s/prem’s get bumped back? Maybe they are shifting priorities for high margin converted orders

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Are there certain days that the emails go out? I normally check with Ford.com Chat every Thursday to see if anything changes.

Awsum_Al

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-e Premium AWD, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Are there certain days that the emails go out? I normally check with Ford.com Chat every Thursday to see if anything changes.
I think the updates go out on Thursdays and they are currently scheduling for week 49. ZEV states are being scheduled first. I'm not in a ZEV state and ordered Premium AWD SR on 9/2/2022, so I'm hoping for a date soon.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
I think the updates go out on Thursdays and they are currently scheduling for week 49. ZEV states are being scheduled first. I'm not in a ZEV state and ordered Premium AWD SR on 9/2/2022, so I'm hoping for a date soon.

I'm in Michigan ordered on Aug 29th I have build date of 11/14 with a Priority Code 1 I'm hoping it sticks to this!

Awsum_Al

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-e Premium AWD, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm in Michigan ordered on Aug 29th I have build date of 11/14 with a Priority Code 1 I'm hoping it sticks to this!
You're not in a ZEV state either..? So much for my info.
Sponsored