Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Focus Electric
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hi All....
Though I am not a MME owner yet, I am intending on ordering in 2023 (whether I get a 2023 or 2024 TBD). Few items that will influence when I order:

1. Canada federal rebate (I-zev) ONLY MME SELECT eligible for $5000 rebate (no higher trim, only 68KWh bat) (this will not affect my order as I am ok with the Select)

2. Ford of Canada still not providing A-Plan (employee discount) as USA side are giving A-Plan discount. As a Ford employee, I come to expect this and there is no reason why they shouldn't give it!!! I am hopeful with 3 x more production coming online for 2023 the supply side should be solved and maybe they will include MME in the A-plan?

3. LFP (Lithium iron phosphate). I've seen the "pro-cons"of this new chemistry. IMO, the cold weather issues are solved with the vehicle's temp management system. The pros are much more in that after 8 years your 68 KWh pack will have the same capacity as 88 KWh NMC (Li-ion) packs! I really want the LFP which should start in the summer?

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 MME Canada rebate (I-ZEV), A-plan, LFP 1672516531935
Sponsored

Last edited:

micca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy
Country flag
They've since updated it to include 2023 Select and Premium for both RWD and AWD.