mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I’m job 2 Oct 2021. I got 2.8.2 about 3 weeks ago and crickets since then. Wondering if I might be stuck.
It's probably not stuck. You are just waiting for your turn. You are farther along than me and I am in EA.
Sponsored

mwtechy

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang v6, 2021 Mustang MachE Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
I got it today as well. Before today my last update was on July 1st with 2.7.4 and I thought it was stuck there but I guess they just delayed it for this or something. Job 1 late June 2021.

chuckles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 RWD Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Got the OTA today. I'm not in EA. Job 1 (built Feb 2021) premium RWD, extended range.

1PD had been toggled off in my driver's profile, but that was easy to fix. I haven't noticed anything else different.

Last edited:

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
I have a 2021 Job 2 (7/21) Select build, and I took my car in for the HVBJB update in July 2022. I hope I got the real update, or the placebo as the service was don around the time there update was temporarily pulled.
I was also having the Front Camera Fault error. So the dealer ordered a new camera module and the re-updated the car software.

I’ve finally gotten my first OTA updates: 2.8.2 last week, 2.8.3 this week (8/2)

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
I think I saw a darkmoded notification on the top of sync screen. Let's see if that's it. I should see something on Ford Pass too? Probably the 24 hour notification.

Last edited:

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I just had the OTA successfully install last night. Glad to see things are moving again.

ckelley87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sold: 2021 Premium Extended RWD, Job 1
Country flag
Got mine last night, had a SecuriAlert that my front trunk was opened and I went "did Ford just pass an electronic frunk button update to my car?" but when I opened FordPass it said that it was installing the update for these two recalls. Haven't gone down to check it physically but the Scriptable widget shows it updated successfully.

I was more excited, as a Job 1 car owner, to have an electronic frunk release, but glad to have the recall update applied as well.

Now, about that frunk release... 😄

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Update installed!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 22S41 & 22S29 Recall OTA Software Are Out AD08BAC0-185F-472C-B43A-770C0D4DB9E7

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
I noticed there's now an update now button on the updates screen, with 2.8.3. Weren't we supposed to get this recall OTA fix in July? /s

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Weird. Sometimes it takes a bit for the update complete to come through.
I had this weird check appear this morning as well with no context and no indications an update was actually applied. Like the others, clicking on the check just took me to the main software updates page and there were no details. Just said system was up to date. Nothing on FordPass, nothing in widget. I'm a '22, so no previous OTA's. Wonder if the others reporting this are also '22s.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
I had this weird check appear this morning as well with no context and no indications an update was actually applied. Like the others, clicking on the check just took me to the main software updates page and there were no details. Just said system was up to date. Nothing on FordPass, nothing in widget. I'm a '22, so no previous OTA's. Wonder if the others reporting this are also '22s.
Same here.