Fun_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD ER MME
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I had this weird check appear this morning as well with no context and no indications an update was actually applied. Like the others, clicking on the check just took me to the main software updates page and there were no details. Just said system was up to date. Nothing on FordPass, nothing in widget. I'm a '22, so no previous OTA's. Wonder if the others reporting this are also '22s.
Yep, me too
Sponsored

Bello1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD ER (ordered)
Country flag
I had this weird check appear this morning as well with no context and no indications an update was actually applied. Like the others, clicking on the check just took me to the main software updates page and there were no details. Just said system was up to date. Nothing on FordPass, nothing in widget. I'm a '22, so no previous OTA's. Wonder if the others reporting this are also '22s.
Same here

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
How do you know an update is queued for your car?
You will see this icon at the top of your car screen.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 22S41 & 22S29 Recall OTA Software Are Out 4DCDFA5B-0C48-4512-BC68-3E97F8632905

or this one in the app.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 22S41 & 22S29 Recall OTA Software Are Out 9F9405B6-49AC-4951-96DC-AC6C092A5EF7

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Ford has in the past sent out non numbered fix updates to specific cars. Maybe that’s what you got.

flapjake314

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
my recall warning / icon on my fordpass cleared out 2 days after the install, just fyi for others

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
My 2021 Job-1 Premium received the 22S41 update yesterday and it installed successfully last night.

I guess I now know for sure that the OTA fix installed at the dealership worked!

I plugged in the car this morning to charge and it still shuts down after 30 min or so, so I guess I still have to take it in to have that looked at.

Jim

Djynn81

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E premium
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
How to check mark too but not sure what it means. On the display in the car

Jim D

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
sigh I took the update, so now my tire pressure doesn't show

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
sigh I took the update, so now my tire pressure doesn't show
Keep an eye on it after driving for a bit. The Mach-E TPMS self-learns fairly quickly

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Tap on it
Interesting how this is rolling out cause I thought we were on the same update schedule or maybe I’m a week behind. Nothing here yet. I posted in our failed 2.6.0 thread some questions, but seems folks have stopped following that one.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Interesting how this is rolling out cause I thought we were on the same update schedule or maybe I’m a week behind. Nothing here yet. I posted in our failed 2.6.0 thread some questions, but seems folks have stopped following that one.
I think Ford did a larger scale roll out as my car and my father-in-law's Mach-E both got the OTA last night. In the past, his Mach-E was getting the updates 1-2 weeks before mine.

Perhaps Ford is getting more confident in their roll outs and increasing the deployment size?

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
I think Ford did a larger scale roll out as my car and my father-in-law's Mach-E both got the OTA last night. In the past, his Mach-E was getting the updates 1-2 weeks before mine.

Perhaps Ford is getting more confident in their roll outs and increasing the deployment size?
I haven't seen any update yet but not certain if I will since I manually applied all my remaining updates in FDRS before my trip to Vegas at the beginning of July. So in theory I don't need it; but my understanding was they still seemed to "try" to roll it out. We'll see I suppose. FordPass certainly tells me I have a pending recall (since they don't sanitize their database via their own servers list of currently installed versions).
Sponsored