rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
My FordPass recall indicator went away exactly two weeks after the OTA installed.

However, the Ford Web Site shows that the recall action is "incomplete". Hmm.
Sponsored

Graction

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-e GT
Country flag
I received 3.1.1, 3.2.1, and 3.3.1, within a few days of each other and last one on 8/15, but no recall update yet. However the notification in the Ford Pass app disappeared but website still says Incomplete. I have 1/27/22 built GT.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Still over here on 2.8.3 for my Sept 21 GT

SOSMachE

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E premium AWD ER - Iced Blue Silver Metallic
Country flag
I got the recall OTA update 2 days back (22 Premium AWD ER, March build). It wiped out charge settings and displayed a couple of messages I have not seen earlier, but no real issues. I received the 3.2.1 update on Aug 12, and the 3.3.1 update on Aug 23. And as noted by others, I got each of these updates after a drive.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I was away for a week but my car was in my garage connected to wifi but would not receive the recall update. 2.8.2 is waiting to download as well (according to the widget app). I got home and went a few miles and parked for an hour and when I came back the recall update was downloaded and ready to install. Install seems to have gone well.

I have never received an update while in my garage and on wifi. My house does not have strong cell service. All updates have downloaded when the car was away from my house. It does not seem like wifi is being used for updates yet.

I expect 2.8.2 to download at any moment while I am away from my house. Then hopefully over the next few weeks get 3.1.1, 3.2.1, and 3.3.1.

I am in Early access but I don't seem to be much of a priority.

ckt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-e Select AWD shadow black built 12/21
Country flag
I got this OTA on the 12th and maybe 1 other OTA (can't remember). But maybe they've unlocked the extra usable battery range for SR.

My 21 select awd job 2 car is now showing 70kwh for energy to empty (in car scanner) when charged to 100%

Graction

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-e GT
Country flag
Have others also still not received the OTA update? The icon in Ford Pass went away for a while but came back and website says it’s Incomplete.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Have others also still not received the OTA update? The icon in Ford Pass went away for a while but came back and website says it’s Incomplete.
No update yet. 22MY GT produced in January.

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
22 GTPE built in May. I just received 22S41 overnight. Got 3.3.1 Aug 16.

mcorybennett

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon to be MachE
Occupation
Director of Content Strategy
Country flag
‘22 GTPE here. Recall OTA update installed first thing this morning and have an update requesting to install 3.5.2 now as well.

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
'22 GTPE. No Recall OTA, but got 3.5.2 yesterday. Got 3.1.1 last month, but never got 3.2.1 or 3.3.1.

Graction

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-e GT
Country flag
Sounds like mine could be coming soon then 🤞. I have received 3.1.1, 3.2.1, and 3.3.1.

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
So I have a '21 Job 2, and I got the update a month ago. It took 2 weeks for the recall notice to clear from FordPass and the web site. But two weeks later ... it came back.

Since then I've gotten two OTAs, one saying "you have BlueCruise now!" (I've had BlueCruise from Day 1), and another "a few minor things here and there". So am I done with the recall? 🤷‍♂️ Who the heck knows?

johnmark

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
22 GT - got the recall update this morning - all fine except 1PD was disabled. I found out when I put it in reverse and it took off :D

Then took it for a drive and when I came back I discovered that the 3.5.2 update also installed. I was shocked.

Other than 1PD I didn't notice anything strange.

Gene Bank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
It all just seems so hap hazard. Why can't there be a Ford pass site where you put in your VIN and get real time accurate data? Then like a PC it will give you an option to install with the necessary parameters i.e. full battery etc. This is all crazy. Does Tesla owners go through the same thing?
Sponsored