Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mache, Volvo XC40, Toyota RAV4 hybrid
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
Just wondering, if they ship by 5th , chances of delivering 11th is minimal ?
According to FC

CCB65C46-1CB7-41CD-A9D9-60E90F6A995D.jpeg
This is the exact line they have me as well.

Just4MME

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
That I do not know. It is just a new 2023 order.
I heard priority code will be given by dealer during order submission. Just guessing vehicles are being shipped if they have higher priority code

6C8C06EA-15E2-48D2-BC64-32F4138542E8.jpeg

goose123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium Ex RWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
I heard priority code will be given by dealer during order submission. Just guessing vehicles are being shipped if they have higher priority code

6C8C06EA-15E2-48D2-BC64-32F4138542E8.jpeg
pretty sure you have it the other way around. priority code is like DEFCON: 1 is the highest

Just4MME

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
pretty sure you have it the other way around. priority code is like DEFCON: 1 is the highest
Yup , mine was scheduled for 11/05 and production completed on the same week as per FC , but still not shipped .. so thought because of this priority code 😊

mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag
I am tired ( and so very disappointed) seeing that the vehicle is In Production, all my modules are done, have Tear Tag, also when i chat with FC they say vehicle is in Transit and gave me Railcar# and ETA, lets not talk about my dealer they have absolutely no idea on what's happening and i am freaking confused on Who to Believe ! as Ford site is still telling me Vehicle is In Production :( Batch 9217, 867/1419). Also i have no communication from Ford and i have all the alerts/notification turned on and i do get emails from Ford, so seems what it is showing on the website is the proper status.
Ford Mustang Mach-E '23 Build Week 10/31/2022 1668473692868

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
I am tired ( and so very disappointed) seeing that the vehicle is In Production, all my modules are done, have Tear Tag, also when i chat with FC they say vehicle is in Transit and gave me Railcar# and ETA, lets not talk about my dealer they have absolutely no idea on what's happening and i am freaking confused on Who to Believe ! as Ford site is still telling me Vehicle is In Production :( Batch 9217, 867/1419). Also i have no communication from Ford and i have all the alerts/notification turned on and i do get emails from Ford, so seems what it is showing on the website is the proper status.
Ford Mustang Mach-E '23 Build Week 10/31/2022 1668473692868
I don't know if this will work but have you tried clearing your cookies or logging in on a different browser and seeing if your status changes. I find it so strange how some people update and others don't. If it's not a computer glitch then I'm wondering if it's how we placed orders? Something to do with the dealers we ordered from?

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
I don't know if this will work but have you tried clearing your cookies or logging in on a different browser and seeing if your status changes. I find it so strange how some people update and others don't. If it's not a computer glitch then I'm wondering if it's how we placed orders? Something to do with the dealers we ordered from?
For shits and giggles , I cleared everything out of Safari and gave it a whirl. Nada! No update at all.

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
For shits and giggles , I cleared everything out of Safari and gave it a whirl. Nada! No update at all.
My children laugh at me when I use Safari. It is known for having cache problems among other things. Anything besides Chrome draws their smirks and eye rolling but Chrome is a RAM hog. I prefer firefox but i have so many tracking blockers up on it sometimes things don't load (like I can never see the Ford Chat button when using Firefox). When something doesn't look like it's loading right I use Chrome. But you cleared it so.... that sucks.

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
My children laugh at me when I use Safari. It is known for having cache problems among other things. Anything besides Chrome draws their smirks and eye rolling but Chrome is a RAM hog. I prefer firefox but i have so many tracking blockers up on it sometimes things don't load (like I can never see the Ford Chat button when using Firefox). When something doesn't look like it's loading right I use Chrome. But you cleared it so.... that sucks.
I never use Safari, that is why I tried with that one.

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
I never use Safari, that is why I tried with that one.
Did you place your order online and then the dealer confirmed it or did you go directly through the dealer to order? What does Ordertrack.app say your car status is? Have you tried tracking the railcar they gave you to see if it exists? I'm just perplexed by how Ford manages to not keep their databases consistent and looking for a weak spot.

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
Did you place your order online and then the dealer confirmed it or did you go directly through the dealer to order? What does Ordertrack.app say your car status is? Have you tried tracking the railcar they gave you to see if it exists? I'm just perplexed by how Ford manages to not keep their databases consistent and looking for a weak spot.
I ordered online, the the dealer confirmed, here is a screen shot of order track, some of the counters reset Sunday.
Ford Mustang Mach-E '23 Build Week 10/31/2022 1668480220631

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
I ordered online, the the dealer confirmed, here is a screen shot of order track, some of the counters reset Sunday.
Ford Mustang Mach-E '23 Build Week 10/31/2022 1668480220631
The only rail car stuff I have is via the window sticker RV43. Some googling I found some Broncos at NY dealers with the same on their window sticker.

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
Thank you for humoring me. I know that was a lot of questions.

My OrderTrack.app reset then also. I think they are having issues.
Ford Mustang Mach-E '23 Build Week 10/31/2022 Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 8.45.57 PM
Sponsored