'23 Build Week 10/31/2022

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
i guess i gotta start talking to your guy, cause the guy WC assigned me has been less than useless, and has only ever spoken in vague terms. let us know what they say, my car is on AOK 501589 but CSX has no status.
The update on my vehicle from both my dealer and FC says that it has "Arrive at Junction Point" in Lecheria, EM. FC had a rail car identification but was not sure which rail company. My rail car is AOK 501867. Whatever any of that means?

ETA to CA remains 12/11-12/17, which our dealer emphasized is subject to change.
Sponsored

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
The update on my vehicle from both my dealer and FC says that it has "Arrive at Junction Point" in Lecheria, EM. FC had a rail car identification but was not sure which rail company. My rail car is AOK 501867. Whatever any of that means?

ETA to CA remains 12/11-12/17, which our dealer emphasized is subject to change.
more than likely this car is part of the same train as my car, but who knows. i think you had modules a couple of days before i had. my ford page says the car was built on 11/12, and ETA is 12/8-12/14. so you could be ahead of me.

overall though i think this status doesn't say a lot. Lecheria is like 3.5 miles from the factory. so it either means the cars have been sitting for 5 days in a rail yard just outside the factory, or the train hasn't reached another waypoint that they track. hopefully the latter.

Naynrs

First Name
renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
RN
Country flag

We must be on the same train to California but my rail car is different and I have not seen anyone else post the same…

You're welcome! Your order status is In Transit Arrived at Junction Point Lecheria, EM via railcar #TTGX986438.

Mmejbx23

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
My order information on my ford account shows my MME as being built. It gives an ETA of 12/15-12/21. I have not gotten an email from Ford yet with the change.

The ordertrack app shows my MME as being in transit but no rail information yet.

it is progress - and seems to suggest i have a decent chance of having this before the new year. I, of course hope it comes earlier -i.e. the eta I got this weekend from FC of 12/5-12/11 - time will tell.

Reactions: njb

Mmejbx23

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
My order information on my ford account shows my MME as being built. It gives an ETA of 12/15-12/21. I have not gotten an email from Ford yet with the change.

The ordertrack app shows my MME as being in transit but no rail information yet.

it is progress - and seems to suggest i have a decent chance of having this before the new year. I, of course hope it comes earlier -i.e. the eta I got this weekend from FC of 12/5-12/11 - time will tell.
And the email rolled in this morning with the 12/15-12/21 ETA to my dealer. I hope everyone else gets their email that the car is built and shipped soon - it seems like we have a big split in this build group.

Kmp14

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD Extended
Country flag
I got the email from Ford saying mine is shipped. My ETA is 12/1 -12/7.

goose123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium Ex RWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
@njb what is the highlighting in the spreadsheet?

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
seems like those are the cars for which there are november estimated delivery dates?

Darsin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
My car is still showing “in production” on the tracker. I spoke with both Ford and my dealer and both tell me that it was built on 11/5 with an ETA of the 12/8. I’m not sure what to believe at this point.

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
My car is still showing “in production” on the tracker. I spoke with both Ford and my dealer and both tell me that it was built on 11/5 with an ETA of the 12/8. I’m not sure what to believe at this point.
I've been showing "In production" since 11/7. You're not alone.

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mache, Volvo XC40, Toyota RAV4 hybrid
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
Same

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
I've been showing "In production" since 11/7. You're not alone.
Ugh, that stinks. I was "in production" for 8 days, but that's nothing compared to this. It's frustrating to say the least. I'm hoping that as long as the ETAs are staying consistent then eventually the tracking will catch up to match.

julianm

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2
Country flag
Dealer told me as of today mine still shows “in production” in their system, which is what web site shows me as well.

louc757

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat, 23 MME GTPE Rapid Red Nite Pony
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Latest update from FC was my car was in Laredo on 11/16. I tried tracking the rail car, but still no luck. ETA still 12/18-12/24.
Sponsored