Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
Seeing all these railcar updates, and one arriving in CA!, while mine languishes in production Hell:
FC0F016E-0580-4BBB-BDDA-41E4E7A8260A.gif
There is uncertainty surrounding the upcoming rail strike. Would you really rather be told they are loading it up on to rail right now?!?

Ynnhojnorood

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 CR1 Vapor Blue
Country flag
That is what mine says as well, but I am pretty sure it reset around 16 days ago
Yeah, according to my dealer and FC I was “produced” on 11/11. 16 days doesn’t really fit any of the other info I’ve received.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
Seeing all these railcar updates, and one arriving in CA!, while mine languishes in production Hell:
FC0F016E-0580-4BBB-BDDA-41E4E7A8260A.gif
Where did we see that a ‘23 has arrived in CA?

Edit: Never mind, I see the discussion in the 11/7 thread.

Last edited:

Kmp14

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD Extended
Country flag
Just got done with FC. They said "as of 11/24 my Mach-E was in Laredo TX, Received at Junction Point (Kansas City Southern Railway Co)." Estimated to arrive at the dealer 12/7. Not really sure what to make of that info. So it has been sitting there since 11/24? Seems like they would want to get these things delivered and sold!

racer432

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered
Country flag
Just got done with FC. They said "as of 11/24 my Mach-E was in Laredo TX, Received at Junction Point (Kansas City Southern Railway Co)." Estimated to arrive at the dealer 12/7. Not really sure what to make of that info. So it has been sitting there since 11/24? Seems like they would want to get these things delivered and sold!
Hopping over from the 11/14 build week. FC only gets updates when it makes it to an end destination (Lecheria, Laredo, KC, etc,). The last update you have likely means that it hasn't made it to KC yet, but doesn't necessarily mean it is still sitting in Laredo. I have the same 11/24 Laredo arrival update myself, so we were probably on the same train.

Mmejbx23

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Hopping over from the 11/14 build week. FC only gets updates when it makes it to an end destination (Lecheria, Laredo, KC, etc,). The last update you have likely means that it hasn't made it to KC yet, but doesn't necessarily mean it is still sitting in Laredo. I have the same 11/24 Laredo arrival update myself, so we were probably on the same train.
My update from my dealer still shows
i think mine is on the same train as well.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
i mean, yeah. i don't think ford is going to switch delivery methods just because of a rail strike. too hard logistics-wise.

anyway the house just voted to block the strike and probably the senate will too, so there's that.

FirstPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 AWD ER Prem red/black, '22 Kia Sorento PHEV
Country flag
I am also in the Chicago area, from the 10/24 week. My car is currently in Elkhart, IN, at the railyard, in "Actual Placement of Car" (meaning railcar ready for unloading). It arrived in Elkhart on 11/24. And yet my ETA is 12/8. Your car is in Texas and is ETA 12/7?

This whole process is a study in variable reinforcement. I feel like a gambling addict, checking my status every day and seeing "winners" on other tables. And the rules of the game keep changing.

Kmp14

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am also in the Chicago area, from the 10/24 week. My car is currently in Elkhart, IN, at the railyard, in "Actual Placement of Car" (meaning railcar ready for unloading). It arrived in Elkhart on 11/24. And yet my ETA is 12/8. Your car is in Texas and is ETA 12/7?

This whole process is a study in variable reinforcement. I feel like a gambling addict, checking my status every day and seeing "winners" on other tables. And the rules of the game keep changing.
Yes, I agree with you. It's very confusing and frustrating. I guess we could try to be like normal people, not do any tracking, and just wait until the dealer calls them... Not a chance😀

Jeanie75

First Name
Jeanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e, Silverado, Sequoia, Civic
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Can it looks like I am in the same boat as many of the rest of you. The dealer is giving me screen shots, but it doesn't give me confidence as to where the car is at and what are the next steps to get it in my hands. Any insight on what I should expect

Ford Mustang Mach-E '23 Build Week 10/31/2022 1669943830339

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mache, Volvo XC40, Toyota RAV4 hybrid
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
Can it looks like I am in the same boat as many of the rest of you. The dealer is giving me screen shots, but it doesn't give me confidence as to where the car is at and what are the next steps to get it in my hands. Any insight on what I should expect

Ford Mustang Mach-E '23 Build Week 10/31/2022 1669943830339
Someone has dubbed this “production purgatory” . I have the same dates as you and no one seems to know if it shipped, when it might ship, the only thing I did get from chat was it was scheduled to start shipping on 12/5 but no one has confirmed that.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
Someone has dubbed this “production purgatory” . I have the same dates as you and no one seems to know if it shipped, when it might ship, the only thing I did get from chat was it was scheduled to start shipping on 12/5 but no one has confirmed that.
I dunno if it’ll make you guys feel better, but it was pretty ambiguous between when it appeared our cars were built, and what was going on. It seems like when it hits Laredo, or maybe on the way there it started updating things, and the production date felt like it was backdated…

Kmp14

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Some action for me right now, I just did the CSX phone rail tracking for the rail car Ford told me mine was on. It said the car is "empty" and arrived in Shreveport LA on 12/2. Guessing this means it is off the train, and hopefully going to be loaded on a truck and heading toward my dealer 🤞

louc757

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat, 23 MME GTPE Rapid Red Nite Pony
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag

I agree! Just got done with FC, I got the NS train car number, and tracked it to Shelbyville, KY, about 20 miles from my dealer, yet delivery is 12/18-12/24? Huh? MY F-150 will tow that thing to the dealer without even breathing hard. I'd bring it to them for free! :p
Sponsored