-estimated delivery to dealer 4/24 – 4/30
-shipped 4/22/22
-estimated delivery to dealer 4/24 – 4/30
-Arrived in Laredo, TX 4/26
-Arrived in KC, MO 5/5
-estimated delivery to dealer 5/9 – 5/15
-estimated delivery to dealer 6/9 – 6/15
-Arrived in Conway, PA 5/17

Dealership is in NJ. Anyone know how many more stops its going to make or the average time from PA to NJ?
Car was in PA for less than a day. It already departed this morning. Maybe the rail yards have finally figured out how to move cargo!?!
Sponsored

Brendanmcgowan2

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Student
Country flag
I am in Buffalo Illinois now shipped flatbed. Does that mean my car is heading to dealership?!

OP
OP

Khuang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mazda 3, 2022 Mach E CA Route1
Country flag
Where do you see that status? OrderTrack?

swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, Space White 2022 MME GTPE
Country flag
Just did another Ford Chat and was told my car is still in Laredo, TX (since May 2) and i asked if I could get more info and this is the response I got:

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/14/22 Build Week Gang B45CDDF0-ADF8-4F33-9637-797519C05560

Has anybody tried calling that support number before? Were they helpful? I’m going to call tomorrow regardless but was curious…

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Just did another Ford Chat and was told my car is still in Laredo, TX (since May 2) and i asked if I could get more info and this is the response I got:

B45CDDF0-ADF8-4F33-9637-797519C05560.jpeg

Has anybody tried calling that support number before? Were they helpful? I’m going to call tomorrow regardless but was curious…
I really doubt it, but interested to see what you get back.

I posted some info on the 1/17 build thread, there were 2 others who were stuck in Laredo as of 4/30 and 5/2, the one who was there as of 4/30 finally showed out of Laredo a few days ago. I gave the info there, but at a high level it seems like his railcar was unloaded and that's when it got scanned in to Ford's system. My railcar (which is the same as yours) shows arrived but not unloaded, and so is the other person from 5/2 (also showing Laredo via Ford Chat).

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/1-17-22-build-week-chat.12457/page-21#post-421574

My guess: We're in train hell now, similar to the chip hell from our production week. Similar to how we were parked off the main line and passed by other cars going down the line, our railcars are now parked off the main line (maybe congestion when we arrived) and now they're unloading the live railcars that are coming in and they don't have time/resources/whatever to get around to our railcars which are off to the side.

I don't know what to say. I'm (strong language) so fucking pissed that we've been fucked at every step of this process. I truly cannot believe what is happening to us when others who shipped before, after, and even on the same day as us experienced no problems, same as when we were on chip hold. It's been 2 months since we went into production and pretty much 1 month since our cars left Mexico and we're still not even officially in Kansas. It's insane.

I was working in the office today so I didn't have a chance to call KCS, but I did chat Ford and it was the same story (as expected). I'm remote tomorrow so I'm going to call KCS in the morning to check on the status of the railcars and see if they have any visibility into when it will be unloaded or if they can trigger a review/action to unload it.

I know this is ultimately a first world problem, but seriously wtf did we do in a past life to deserve this?

swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, Space White 2022 MME GTPE
Country flag
I know this is ultimately a first world problem, but seriously wtf did we do in a past life to deserve this?
Totally agree, this SUCKS! Thanks for the update. I’ll call that support number tomorrow. Don’t expect them to know anything but still curious what they’ll say, I’ll let you know how it goes….

JRuggiero

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Car was in PA for less than a day. It already departed this morning. Maybe the rail yards have finally figured out how to move cargo!?!
Rail car arrived at the NJ yard. Let’s see how long it takes to unload and get out on transport truck

Mr67gta

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford, 1967 Mustang GTA, DMG 2022 Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am in Buffalo Illinois now shipped flatbed. Does that mean my car is heading to dealership?!
It is on its way to the Detroit area. My GT is on that same railcar. last I checked it was in Cerro Gordo, Illinois on 5/18 at 10 pm.

pnrmurph

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Rail car arrived at the NJ yard. Let’s see how long it takes to unload and get out on transport truck
Mine was delivered to the NS Doremus Auto Terminal in Newark, NJ on 5/14 and no status change since then. Others have said the cars may sit in the rail car and/or in the lot for a week or longer due to auto carrier driver shortages etc. Mine needs to get over the Hudson river and to the other side of Queens to Hempstead, NY. So close yet so far away...

I did set up a login with united road and my car shows up there with "inactive" status. This is the equivalant of the ASN status you find with palsapp/Jack Cooper Transport. Waiting for it to change to "pending pickup".

Hilikus

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I did set up a login with united road and my car shows up there with "inactive" status. This is the equivalant of the ASN status you find with palsapp/Jack Cooper Transport. Waiting for it to change to "pending pickup".
How did you get registered for United Road? The website is not cooperating with me at all, on mobile or desktop...

ryley19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
How did you get registered for United Road? The website is not cooperating with me at all, on mobile or desktop...
I'm also not able to register on the United Road site

Just called the NS line this morning and the car seems to be out of PCON but the status says "departed on flat car Edgemoor, DE"

I was under the impression that Wilmington Port was its final train destination

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
I'm also not able to register on the United Road site

Just called the NS line this morning and the car seems to be out of PCON but the status says "departed on flat car Edgemoor, DE"

I was under the impression that Wilmington Port was its final train destination
I seem to recall a few other folks (maybe 3/21 build week group?) reported this status shortly before the car was "actually placed" and/or unloaded at Wilmington.
Sponsored