2016 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Just did another Ford Chat and was told my car is still in Laredo, TX (since May 2) and i asked if I could get more info and this is the response I got:

B45CDDF0-ADF8-4F33-9637-797519C05560.jpeg

Has anybody tried calling that support number before? Were they helpful? I’m going to call tomorrow regardless but was curious…
Hopefully I got somewhere...

Called KCS just now and the agent confirmed our railcar arrived at IFG on 5/11 and is not unloaded yet. I asked whether there is an ETA to unload in the system, he said no and saw that it was supposed to be unloaded on 5/12 (which didn't happen obviously). He said there was no Trip ID showing, so he would mark it "hot" and that should get it unloaded "soon". Fingers crossed 🤞

Tom L

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Called KCS just now and the agent confirmed our railcar arrived at IFG on 5/11 and is not unloaded yet. I asked whether there is an ETA to unload in the system, he said no and saw that it was supposed to be unloaded on 5/12 (which didn't happen obviously). He said there was no Trip ID showing, so he would mark it "hot" and that should get it unloaded "soon". Fingers crossed 🤞
I’m glad you finally got some good news, sort of

ryley19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

Hilikus

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Getting the "I am not a robot" check box isn't too hard but even after entering the information with that box checked no "Register" button appears. Could this be because the pickup hasn't been scheduled yet?
I'm getting the same thing. No VIN data and no "register your email". I'm assuming it means we're still sitting at the rail yard with no pick up scheduled :confused:

pnrmurph

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Getting the "I am not a robot" check box isn't too hard but even after entering the information with that box checked no "Register" button appears. Could this be because the pickup hasn't been scheduled yet?
It's possible. I can look up your VIN if you want to confirm.

swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, Space White 2022 MME GTPE
Country flag

Thanks, sounds promising 🤞🏻 I called the support number I got on Ford Chat and as expected they didn’t know anymore than the Ford Chat 🤷🏻‍♂️ My dealer did call me saying my car is expected next week and I told them that Ford Chat thinks it’s still in Laredo, TX and he said their status was more accurate so I just said ok thanks 🙏🏻

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Such an odd website. Thank you for trying though!
I have an account as well-- while it doesn't allow us to switch the dealer, it does let you look up any VIN (we just can't see the other cars going through that dealer). That said, the VIN you provided doesn't show up in the system at all, as far as I can tell. I wonder if your dealer doesn't use United Road. That would explain why it isn't letting you register. It seems to be mainly a northeast thing.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
It shouldn't have to do with not being scheduled for pickup. I registered using my VIN over a month before it got to the railyard. If you aren't already, try it on mobile. I never got it to work registering on a computer. Otherwise, my only recommendation is to try several times. I definitely didn't get it working on the first try, but it did work eventually.

The only other possibility is that your dealer doesn't get any cars via United Road. That might make it impossible to register an account.

Hilikus

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Who is your dealer?
Sun State Ford

I have an account as well-- while it doesn't allow us to switch the dealer, it does let you look up any VIN (we just can't see the other cars going through that dealer). That said, the VIN you provided doesn't show up in the system at all, as far as I can tell. I wonder if your dealer doesn't use United Road. That would explain why it isn't letting you register. It seems to be mainly a northeast thing.
I guess that makes sense...Any idea how to find out who they'd use? Or is it just a wait and see from here? Ford Chat has super outdated information (chatted yesterday afternoon and they said their system hasn't updated since 5/11.)

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sun State Ford
Your dealer doesn't appear to use United Road as far as I can tell. Their account is disabled in United Road.
Sponsored