First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
So I’m apparently back in business. My order is pending pick up again by united and scheduled for delivery to dealer tomorrow.

If it makes it there on time, hope to take delivery on Wednesday night…
Sponsored

NDGoGrl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium SR, RWD, Grabber Blue
My car came in— 3 days before its delivery window. Yay!
But… dealer refuses on price protection. Something about since I ordered it online and not through them, it hadn’t been locked in at the time of order.
Worse, apparently they “don’t do Ford Options.” The dealerships have to sign up for it because it’s an “e-contract,” and requires tablets or special equipment. So they won’t offer it. Is this a thing? How is this a thing?

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
batch 4831 was scheduled for this week but no forum correspondent has confirmed this in this thread. Anyone with batch 4831? and total number of units in this batch?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/21/22 Build Week Gang 1652225305620

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
batch 4831 was scheduled for this week but no forum correspondent has confirmed this in this thread. Anyone with batch 4831? and total number of units in this batch?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/21/22 Build Week Gang 1652225305620
If you look on the 1st page it has all the batches and units listed. 4831 is there.

rinsmars

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium EAWD
Country flag
Picked up my Premium Extended AWD yesterday that I'd ordered in July 2021, two weeks earlier than estimated delivery date!! I had to remind them but the Dealer honored Price Protection, the $750 2021-to-2022 conversion rebate and 1.9% Ford Credit loan rate for 60 months without argument.

My ChargePoint Home Flex gets hardwire installed next Wednesday.

RedRider

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
OK, had the car since Saturday. LOVE IT. Quiet. Smooth. Heavy, solid ride (really glad I got AWD). My PAAK works great (relieved). Love the Rapid Red color with the Light Space Gray interior. Blue Cruise works great and I enjoy it more than I expected. I used the cruise control in stop and go traffic yesterday and it worked great. Again, I was surprised I liked giving up that much control! Charging has been fine. I have an Emporia charger at home. I have not charged on a public charger, yet, but I've set that up in the Ford Pass App. I haven't done a serious road trip yet but will on 5/19-5/20. I think I may be using ABRP instead of the Ford navigation.

A funny: I have peonies along the edge of my driveway and they droop over the curb. I have to make sure the lines on the backup camera steer clear of them or the braking kicks in. It scared me the first time thinking I had hit something! Just not used to that!

Nits:
No kick to open. This was stopped in January but I had not seen that. Not a huge deal but disappointed.

The Ford Pass app doesn't tell you whether the car is locked. How bizarre is that? I have the walk away lock and horn set so I usually know, but there have been a couple of times that it has NOT locked and I've had to do it manually. This usually happens because I've gotten out then opened and closed other doors or the liftgate. And always with PAAK. I'll investigate if carrying a fob makes a difference.

The Qi wireless charging pad is too small for my S21 Ultra; even without the case. Sometimes I have to move it around to get a connection. My phone and the pad get hot. When it connects, it is a very very slow charge. With Android Auto it seems its more likely just to hold a charge than to gain any.

Like others with S21 I'm having trouble with downloading contacts so that the Ford Assistant can make calls and send texts.

Like others, it does not usually unlock and mirrors unfold on approach. I understand there's a patch for that but for now it says it is up to date. I have no problem getting in. You may have to wait a second for PAAK to connect. Today I'm carrying a fob to see if it makes a difference.

Yesterday I started the car remotely. Android Auto then connected but I had a "Guest" profile and not my personal profile. I'll test that some more.

The Ford Pass app takes a longer time to complete a request than I would have expected. It works but just takes a bit.

As you can see, these are nothing. I love my Mach-E!

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
My car was delivered to the dealer this morning!! Yay!! They need 2 days for inspection and detailing so hopefully picking up on Friday!! 🤩
2 days for "inspection and detailing" sounds more like "the guys at the shop want to take it for a spin".

So incredibly jealous of all of you that actually are getting theirs. Mine is still in Wilmington. Still pending pickup. This has to be the most agonizing part of the wait - when you know its so close, yet not quite there.

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
Any tips on what to learn/personlize first? I couldn't even find bluecruise on my drive home but I was driving lol. I had to hurry home and didn't really get time at the dealership to play

rinsmars

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium EAWD
Country flag
Any tips on what to learn/personlize first? I couldn't even find bluecruise on my drive home but I was driving lol. I had to hurry home and didn't really get time at the dealership to play
FIrst set of things I did was establish my basic profile then set up Android Auto, personal door code, WiFi connection to my house and scheduled OTA updates. The second thing I did was read the owners manual on the website (or on the Sync to go through the purpose and setup of the driver assistance settings (it's a lot more than bluecruise). I wanted to make sure I knew what to expect while driving and set things the way I wanted.

Tomorrow I'm going to set the seat profiles for my wife and I.

Definitely a multi day process if you only have an hour or so a day to play.

hack-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem AWD ER MME
Occupation
Robotics Engineer
Country flag
The Ford Pass app doesn't tell you whether the car is locked. How bizarre is that?
I use this Android Widget for Mach-E to see locked state. But it really ought to be in the Ford Pass app!

The Qi wireless charging pad is too small for my S21 Ultra; even without the case. Sometimes I have to move it around to get a connection. My phone and the pad get hot. When it connects, it is a very very slow charge. With Android Auto it seems its more likely just to hold a charge than to gain any.
I have a very similar experience with my Pixel 6. I just found this TSB today that possibly could be the cause and solution. I will try to see if my dealer can check this for me.
Sponsored