3/21/22 Build Week Gang

BaconNerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer Hybrid 22', Mach-E 22'
Congratulations to everyone who has received their Mach-es! Just heard from my dealer today that it is going to be delayed till next week.

Ford's tracker used to state 5/13- 5/19, but now lists 5/17 - 5/23, with the dealer saying 5/23.

Having all the tracking information is nice to see the progress the car makes, but also frustrating when you know the car is sitting on a ramp 1.5 hours away and has been for almost 3 weeks.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Mine didn't come with a divider.
The dividers were on early 2021 models only because the frunk didn't comply with federal laws that require a person locked in a trunk or frunk to be able to hit a button and escape. Ford put the button in, but had to program it, so some were equipped with a divider. That was discontinued very quickly. Came on my May 29, 2021 build, and I just moved the entire frunk to my 2022 to keep it.

mmejersey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E CA-R1 AWD GB, 2022 Kia EV6 GTL AWD YB
Country flag
Anybody here able to set the backup start code? No matter what I try it keep saying "minimum requirements not met"

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
Congrats! How many days did it take from “RMTY” status to when you heard from your dealer or got the Ford purchase email?
Are you talking about the train's release emtpy status?

It took a week or two to get to my dealer once it got offloaded off the train. I went through a brief Ford hold, and then I had to wait for United Road to get it to my dealer, which took several days for them to get a truck scheduled.

But once it arrived on my dealer, I had the car within 24 hours.

Progress

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red MME GTPE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My only issue is I can't get the garage door opener to connect! I'll try again today.
[/QUOTE]
I can't get my garage door opener to connect either. What did you do to get yours to work?

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
My only issue is I can't get the garage door opener to connect! I'll try again today.
I can't get my garage door opener to connect either. What did you do to get yours to work?
[/QUOTE]

Me neither I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag

Me neither I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
I got mine to work.

If you have a new-ish system then you have "rotating" codes. That means that the homelink thing cannot learn exactly from your remote. So you have to do the thing where you press the "learn" button on the unit.

But ALSO, homelink has to be trained with something, so you first have to teach homelink one of your existing remotes, and THEN do the learn part.

In the owners manual there are 2 sets of instructions (one for using an exsting remote, and one for not). You have to follow *BOTH* sets.

If what I said doesn't make sense, then I also found homelink to have really good support on their site: https://www.homelink.com/Ford

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
I got mine to work.

If you have a new-ish system then you have "rotating" codes. That means that the homelink thing cannot learn exactly from your remote. So you have to do the thing where you press the "learn" button on the unit.

But ALSO, homelink has to be trained with something, so you first have to teach homelink one of your existing remotes, and THEN do the learn part.

In the owners manual there are 2 sets of instructions (one for using an exsting remote, and one for not). You have to follow *BOTH* sets.

If what I said doesn't make sense, then I also found homelink to have really good support on their site: https://www.homelink.com/Ford
Thanks, this worked! I spent 30 min last night trying to figure it out

tpc961

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My car has been sitting in KC since 4/11/22. I have received 5 changes to delivery date (most current is 6/2). Stopped at dealer and there has been no activity. I think it has been damaged, but dealer says no. Almost time to go to the grumpy thread. Ordered 6/12/21.

mmejersey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got mine set yesterday.
Looks like you are more patient than me or I am doing something wrong. No matter what I give, it says Minimum requirements not met. Only once for a series of random numbers it said too easy to guess. So, no backup code for me yet

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
Looks like you are more patient than me or I am doing something wrong. No matter what I give, it says Minimum requirements not met. Only once for a series of random numbers it said too easy to guess. So, no backup code for me yet
I did 4 letters (1st being uppercase) - symbol - 2 letters - number.

mmejersey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I did 4 letters (1st being uppercase) - symbol - 2 letters - number.
Tried this, but no luck. Will keep trying different combinations

BaconNerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer Hybrid 22', Mach-E 22'
My wife and I had a joke of "what's going to come first, the Mach-E or the babies". We were able to answer the question last week.

May 23rd
2:00pm - Discovered on the "Complete Your Purchase" update on the Ford Tracker website
2:01pm - Wife shouts "My water just broke"
4:00pm - Twins are born

May 28th
11am - Pick up Mach-E from dealer (It was ready on the 24th, but had other priorities)

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/21/22 Build Week Gang 1654107848979

ch4mme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium SR
Spoke to a Ford rep today. My vehicle has been in a rail yard in Missouri since 4/22/22. There is no rail car info available.

The order was confirmed 10/19/21. It was scheduled for production week of 3/21/22 and “shipped” 3/30/22. Since then the delivery has been delayed twice, now scheduled for delivery 6/24-6/30/22.

Should I be concerned?
Sponsored