mtbikemj

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GT PE Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Looks like production went from 302 to 631 for the 3/21 build week?
Sponsored

mmejersey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E CA-R1 AWD GB, 2022 Kia EV6 GTL AWD YB
Country flag
I also got one of mine. 4860 388/631
What is the MSRP you all are seeing on the Window Sticker? I see the increased price rather than the original order price. I ordered in November before the price increase. I have the signed buyer's order and the dealer has already assured me that the price out the door will be the price on the buyer's order. So not concerned there. Just concerned about the State rebate (if they get more budget) which is based on the MSRP on the window sticker and not the purchase price on Purchase agreement.

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I also got one of mine. 4860 388/631
What is the MSRP you all are seeing on the Window Sticker? I see the increased price rather than the original order price. I ordered in November before the price increase. I have the signed buyer's order and the dealer has already assured me that the price out the door will be the price on the buyer's order. So not concerned there. Just concerned about the State rebate (if they get more budget) which is based on the MSRP on the window sticker and not the purchase price on Purchase agreement.
Dont worry about it. Even if they do get more money Jersey isnt going to retroactively allow you to get it if you bought the car before they approved more funds for the charge up program. Last year when they gave more money to the program in July it was only for people who purchased from July until they ran out in September.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Dont worry about it. Even if they do get more money Jersey isnt going to retroactively allow you to get it if you bought the car before they approved more funds for the charge up program. Last year when they gave more money to the program in July it was only for people who purchased from July until they ran out in September.
Another thing in the fine print is that if you ordered an EV it has to have been ordered while the program was active-- so if you ordered between mid-September and now you are supposedly ineligible, even if you end up being able to purchase it when the program is reactivated.

The whole program has been an absolute joke and the 6 months of silence since the funds ran out just drives that home even more.

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Im just happy we dont pay sales tax on EV's here in Jersey. That plus the $7500 federal made the decision for me to grab one vs one of these regular MSRP vehicles.

BaconNerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer Hybrid 22', Mach-E 22'
Order Placed: 8/12/2021
Initially a '21 in Silver, had to re-order because of the color elimination, switched to Rapid Red, then switched to Grabber Blue once order flipped to a '22

Premium, Grabber Blue, RWD Extended Range

Batch: 004804
132/270

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
I was originally tagged for 4/11 build week. I got bumped up to 3/21 - apparently batch 004860.

Shit's getting real!

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
got these numbers lol dont know what they mean ha
The first one is a batch number, and the second is your position in the batch, and the third is the total number in the batch. I'm tracking the batches we have seen so far on the first post in this thread, with guesses of status based on weeks 3/7 and 3/14. I will keep updating it as people report what they see in the trackers, and the AsBuilt, etc.

Looks like production went from 302 to 631 for the 3/21 build week?
It seems that the last batch of the week is always ~600 instead of 300. Possibly because it is a weekend batch. But anyway, we're not the only week to have that.

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
End of week thoughts:

Monday is a national holiday in Mexico (Benito Juárez's birthday), so I think the plant will probably be down that day.

The 3/14 build week saw some unexpected delays in their orders processing, which they're theorized are January chip hold cars being worked in to the factory to get finished and shipped. We may see that continue into our week, and we may also see some of those 3/14 cars that were delayed bleed over into our week. Potentially also delaying some of ours.

On the bright side, we only have 4 batches reported from users here on the forums. That could be for a few reasons. Maybe more of the cars in our week are destined for Europe (and non-english speaking countries which are very under-represented on these forums). Or maybe some/all of these issues with the chip hold cars were anticipated and less new orders were scheduled. That'd be great news! I'm choosing to try to be positive about it :p

justinvoelker

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium ER AWD (ordered)
Country flag
Can someone give me the lowdown on what these "modules" are and what tracking them means? I've seen them referenced time and time again but never an explanation about what they actually represent.

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
Can someone give me the lowdown on what these "modules" are and what tracking them means? I've seen them referenced time and time again but never an explanation about what they actually represent.
"Modules" are small computers spread throughout the car that control various pieces of technology.

When we talk about tracking them, what we're talking about is entering your VIN in MotorCraft Service "AsBuilt" . When you do this with a built car it gives a big table of numbers. On the forums, we just count the rows, the actual numbers are meaningless to us. (You can copy and paste the "BCE Modules" table into Excel, delete the header, and scroll to the end to see the number of rows.)

The table and the numbers are actually internal memory settings for your car. Ford stores them so that maintenance software can know how your various technological pieces are supposed to be configured. The actual rows show on AsBuilt are not a 1-to-1 mapping of rows to physical modules in your car, but that doesn't really matter to you.

As the car is being built, the table will populate with information for your car. Sometimes it pretty much goes from zero to complete in one go or only a few hours, sometimes it takes a few days to be full. If you end up on the dreaded chip hold then you *might* be able to tell that from your count, but maybe not. There's a thread for listing what the count is supposed to be.

justinvoelker

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium ER AWD (ordered)
Country flag
The actual rows show on AsBuilt are not a 1-to-1 mapping of rows to physical modules in your car, but that doesn't really matter to you.
Thanks! That was the info I was missing. Anytime I heard "modules" I assumed actual chips but then the high numbers didn't make sense.

Looking forward to seeing what this week holds!

amtrucker22

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
As mentioned in the other threads, tomorrow is a national holiday in Mexico so it is likely that we will not see any movement.

Cars built on Tuesday might have a minor scent of tequila smell to them ?

Last edited:

Toreus

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium ER AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It’s our week! Here’s my info: