LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
Ordertrack updated for me this morning to delivered in Birmingham, MO. CSX tracking says it's in Indiana. My railcar also starts with AOK. Maybe I'm tracking the wrong rail system.
Sponsored

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Where do you see the estimated arrival dates? Mine was on the original email that told me production dates etc from Ford but nothing since then.

amtrucker22

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I logged into my account at ford.com and then click on reservations. The estimated date range is there for my new Mach-E.

amtrucker22

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Sold my Star White Metallic GTPE and just handed over the keys. Now just staring at a map of Richards-gebaur MO wondering when I will get my Orange Crush.

NDGoGrl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium SR, RWD, Grabber Blue
I’ve been tracking along with everyone else. Built 3/28, shipped out right after that (never got an official date for shipped). ETA was 5/12-18.
My Ordertrack status showed ASN for a while, then turned to “Picked” about a week ago.
Today I hopped on the Ford Chat. She was helpful, and told me my car is on Ramp 6 in Richards-Gebaur, MO. The ETA she gave was 5/18, right at the end of my original window. Seems like the long wait here might eventually push the ETA out further.
I guess I’ll put off shopping loan rates for another few weeks. I’m so anxious trying to anticipate the timing of this, and I HATE pulling up to the gas pump anymore.

RootsMagoots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT
I’ve been tracking along with everyone else. Built 3/28, shipped out right after that (never got an official date for shipped). ETA was 5/12-18.
My Ordertrack status showed ASN for a while, then turned to “Picked” about a week ago.
Today I hopped on the Ford Chat. She was helpful, and told me my car is on Ramp 6 in Richards-Gebaur, MO. The ETA she gave was 5/18, right at the end of my original window. Seems like the long wait here might eventually push the ETA out further.
I guess I’ll put off shopping loan rates for another few weeks. I’m so anxious trying to anticipate the timing of this, and I HATE pulling up to the gas pump anymore.
IKR? I've been hyper-miling so that my current tank is the last tank I buy. Currently have about 200 miles of range left. Please Ford!!

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
Built 3/24 & in the 3/14 build group. Just an FYI - My Premium eAWD ER was delivered to dealer in FL on 4/15 (predicted by Ford was 4/15-21) and the count on OrderTrack.com was somewhere around 110. I see now when I track that the count is 10. I conclude that the count is truly some level of undelivereds. The only unusual thing about the process for my order was that the railcar number was bogus which made chasing the car was stressful. Then again, it was on time. Nice work Ford.

Just info for this gang to help fill your anticipation.

peterlhansen

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Red Premium AWD ER "Reddy"
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Built 3/24 & in the 3/14 build group. Just an FYI - My Premium eAWD ER was delivered to dealer in FL on 4/15 (predicted by Ford was 4/15-21) and the count on OrderTrack.com was somewhere around 110. I see now when I track that the count is 10. I conclude that the count is truly some level of undelivereds. The only unusual thing about the process for my order was that the railcar number was bogus which made chasing the car was stressful. Then again, it was on time. Nice work Ford.

Just info for this gang to help fill your anticipation.
My car (same configuration as yours) must have missed your train out of Kansas City. It is currently in Georgia, presumably on the way to Jacksonville.

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
What's the steps for tracking after ordertrack is showing delivered in MO?

peterlhansen

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Red Premium AWD ER "Reddy"
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
how do you know it's in Georgia? What tracker are you using?
I did a Ford chat and received my railcar number. I called the Norfolk Southern automated line at (800) 635-5768 and it tells you where that railcar is located.

lolstebbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Prius v
Country flag
I got a BNSF railcar number, and, according to other discussions on here, either I'm supposed to use CSX's phone system (which says the railcar was due in Alabama 10 days ago) or just assume it's on its way to California despite Ford Chat still saying it's on ramp 6M in Argentine.

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Got railcar number from ford today and called the system. It arrived in Conway Pennsylvania today @8am. Still on its way to New Jersey so its only 1 state away now.
Sponsored