First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
I'm still ASN Pending from New Castle. Oiy...
Sponsored

adamtstipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Traverse, 2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Mine's still sitting in a yard in KC waiting on a truck to deliver it 2.5 hours away to my dealer. It's been there since April 11.

mcrites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Rav4 Prime
Country flag
Mine was in Decatur Illinois, on 4/16 on NFS. I guess it will get to Delaware around May 4th. My eta is May 6th, and it takes 2 days to get to Virginia by truck from what I have tracked to my dealer via United Road.
According to the tracker it is now in Cerro Gordo Illinois today. I wonder if it had to move tracks? 4 days is a long time from Decatur to Cerro Gordo. I am glad I can track it at least.

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
Mine made it to Port Wilmington, DE (the end of the train line) on Sunday afternoon (status="Notification Ground Only"). But it still hasn't been unloaded (status since Monday PCO/"PCON" aka "Constructive Placement"). It's just sitting there, a 2 hour drive from here...

I think PCO/PCON means that there's no space to move the railcar to where it can be offloaded.

Trying not to be impatient for this last 5% of the wait but I keep hoping every day after work to have a message from the dealer saying it has arrived.

Last edited:

amtrucker22

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Built 3/29, shipped 3/30
Ford shows Estimated delivery of 4/23 - 4/29
Palsapp shows shows what it always shows me - 'In-Transit' 'Pending' 'ASN'
Ford Chat states - In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 1363954669 (Jack Cooper Transport) Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO Apr-13-2022, 20:07 CT. ETA 4/29/22

I am discourage that Palsapp has not changed at all, but I am hopeful that it is just not updating.

RootsMagoots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT
Built 3/29, shipped 3/30
Ford shows Estimated delivery of 4/23 - 4/29
Palsapp shows shows what it always shows me - 'In-Transit' 'Pending' 'ASN'
Ford Chat states - In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 1363954669 (Jack Cooper Transport) Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO Apr-13-2022, 20:07 CT. ETA 4/29/22

I am discourage that Palsapp has not changed at all, but I am hopeful that it is just not updating.
If it's with Jack Cooper, I'd be pretty hyped up. My understanding is that it's typically the last step (assuming you live near MO?).

Edit: NVM, looks like you're in Alabama.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler
So to track your car location, ordertracker is useless after it takes a train ride?
I need to contact fordchat for the vehicle location?

My vehicle has been apparently in MO for a couple weeks now...find that hard to believe.

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
Mine made it to Port Wilmington, DE (the end of the train line) on Sunday afternoon (status="Notification Ground Only"). But it still hasn't been unloaded (status since Monday PCO/"PCON" aka "Constructive Placement"). It's just sitting there, a 2 hour drive from here...

I think PCO/PCON means that there's no space to move the railcar to where it can be offloaded.

Trying not to be impatient for this last 5% of the wait but I keep hoping every day after work to have a message from the dealer saying it has arrived.
What system are you using to track from KC to DE?

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
So to track your car location, ordertracker is useless after it takes a train ride?
I need to contact fordchat for the vehicle location?

My vehicle has been apparently in MO for a couple weeks now...find that hard to believe.
Your car is likely on the train ride to your general area where a truck transport will bring to your dealer. Get with Ford Chat and get your railcar number. Then see the first page in this forum about tracking. It has contact info. It may be close to your delivery if it has been 10 days or so.

adamtstipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Traverse, 2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Uggghh. So I called Jack Cooper Transport inquiring about delivery since it had been sitting there since the 11th. They said it is on a hold due to damage. :mad:🤬

My worst fears have come true. Anyone have any idea what the process is like for something like this? Do they still deliver it to the dealer and then dealer repairs or am I going to have to wait on another car?

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Same status as yesterday. Basically in Pittsburgh PA. It said it was an "intermediate station". I looked at their rail map and they have a station a lot closer (Bethlehem, PA) but not sure if this is as far as it goes before it gets on a carrier?

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
800-635-5768, option 2, option 2, enter railcar number
Thanks. I did try that and it says there is no tracing information. I guess i'll just wait to hear from the dealer in May 🤷‍♀️