LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
I can’t get tracking information through that either.
I figured it out. I had a different rail car # than what was originally given to me. According to the system, it's in MO still.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler
Uggghh. So I called Jack Cooper Transport inquiring about delivery since it had been sitting there since the 11th. They said it is on a hold due to damage. :mad:🤬

My worst fears have come true. Anyone have any idea what the process is like for something like this? Do they still deliver it to the dealer and then dealer repairs or am I going to have to wait on another car?
What sort of damage?

mcrites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Rav4 Prime
Country flag
It took only a day for the train I am on to go from Cerro Gordo Illinois to Alliance OH at 5:04p today. It looks like calling after 5p is a good idea for this train. At this rate I hope it will be in Wilimington early next week.

Venom23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E
Country flag
I figured it out. I had a different rail car # than what was originally given to me. According to the system, it's in MO still.
Ah ok. I didn’t have any luck with shipping by rail car but I just updated to picked order track app.

ktcastle18

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Premium RWD, Rapid Red
Country flag
Ok, so this just happened to me. I put my order in almost 9 months ago on July 28, 2021 and finally got it built and shipped out with an estimated delivery of April 19-25. My vehicle has been sitting in Kansas since April 12th. I just spoke to my dealer yesterday and he said it's supposed to arrive here in Las Vegas on April 26th. I just received an email from Ford saying my estimated delivery changed to May 26-June 1st. Just got off the Ford chat and all they can tell me is that there's not an update in the tracker saying what the delay is. I'm going to speak with my dealer tomorrow because he's gone for the day but to say I'm pretty upset is an understatement. Not sure what's going on but hopefully I can get some answers tomorrow. Ford has to do better!! I've been waiting almost a year.....this is ridiculous!! :mad::mad::mad:

adamtstipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Traverse, 2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium
Country flag
What sort of damage?
The person I talked to said it didn’t say what was damaged. Hopefully minor. I just don’t even know how it’s handled. Do they repair? Do they deliver to dealer and dealer repairs? Do they ship back to Ford?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler
Ok, so this just happened to me. I put my order in almost 9 months ago on July 28, 2021 and finally got it built and shipped out with an estimated delivery of April 19-25. My vehicle has been sitting in Kansas since April 12th. I just spoke to my dealer yesterday and he said it's supposed to arrive here in Las Vegas on April 26th. I just received an email from Ford saying my estimated delivery changed to May 26-June 1st. Just got off the Ford chat and all they can tell me is that there's not an update in the tracker saying what the delay is. I'm going to speak with my dealer tomorrow because he's gone for the day but to say I'm pretty upset is an understatement. Not sure what's going on but hopefully I can get some answers tomorrow. Ford has to do better!! I've been waiting almost a year.....this is ridiculous!! :mad::mad::mad:
Wild. Yeah and somehow Tesla seems to churn out cars like it's going out of style.

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
New update. departed via "Flat car" @ 3am. What that mean?

ktcastle18

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Premium RWD, Rapid Red
Country flag
So here's an update to my message above. I spoke with my dealer and he said he doesn't know where Ford is getting their information but he called the rail hotline this morning and the rail car that my vehicle is on will arrive in Las Vegas in 4 days on Tuesday. I hope his information is correct and we'll just have to wait and see what happens next week.

400 VOLT

First Name
HALLNET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT PE
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
My train ride appears to be over! My car arrived in Jacksonville this morning. Now it is patiently waiting for a truck to Port Charlotte.
I think we were on the same train....I have been awaiting my GTPE shipped on 3/9 with little visibility since...Palsapp did show it landed in MO on 4/10. Finally got a nice Ford chat rep to confirm arrival in JAX today. Can't understand why they still show a late May arrival in Delray...

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
My car moved!!!! Jack Cooper finally moved it up to the Birmingham rail yard for CSX to pick up.

Now for the disappointing bit... :-(

Vehicles using Ordertrack on average spend 15 days and 2 hours in this status.

One other vehicle using Ordertrack has spent a total of 17 days and 20 hours in this status.

This metric may be wildly inaccurate due to missing data points and should be taken with a grain of salt. This should become more exact over time.

mcrites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Rav4 Prime
Country flag
My vehicle is now in Conway Pennsylvania as of 10:54p yesterday. Weird it scanned twice yesterday.