3/21/22 Build Week Gang

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
United road says it was delivered at the dealership at 10:43am. Ford tracker still not updated and no call from the dealership.

I don't want to reach out myself because my distrust for dealers they may take this as an overeager sign to try and get more money out of me.
Sponsored

RootsMagoots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT
I picked my car up, it's lovely.

I just want to warn some of you based on my experience. The finance guy tried to sell me an ESP for 8yr/100k miles for $3,800. He told me I couldn't get the 8 yr plan unless I bought it through them at the time of purchase. I knew that wasn't friggin' true and got kind of pissy to be honest. He rushed me out after I wrote him a check for the car.

There was definitely a weird aura in the room. Perhaps because I'm not financing and asking him why he is lying to me? He can get bent.

Anyway, I bought an ESP from Zeigler Ford for $1,200 (8yr/100k miles, $100 deductible). Use the coupon code PAYINFULL for an additional $250 off.

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
My car was in Conway, PA this morning. Hopefully, it will be in MD soon enough.

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
Hey at least you got an update! I’m 6 days past the 2nd delayed estimated delivery. No email or updated dates on Ford.com.
I feel like that is going to inevitably be me too. I'm sitting at KC as well waiting for my trip east. They haven't changed my delivery estimate yet from 5/3 - 5/9, but I'm fairly certain they aren't making that.

adamtstipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Traverse, 2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium
Country flag
I feel like that is going to inevitably be me too. I'm sitting at KC as well waiting for my trip east. They haven't changed my delivery estimate yet from 5/3 - 5/9, but I'm fairly certain they aren't making that.
You've still got time to hit that estimate. I bet it'll hit it.

Mine is on hold for damage.

Eatchu

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, Ford Mustang Mach-E (on order)
Country flag
Update on the MME… dealer has decided they’ve forgot about price protection. Their “Ford Rep” is busy and probably reply tomorrow. I’ll see how well this goes.

hack-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem AWD ER MME
Occupation
Robotics Engineer
Country flag
Update on the MME… dealer has decided they’ve forgot about price protection. Their “Ford Rep” is busy and probably reply tomorrow. I’ll see how well this goes.
I wish you the best of luck!

TGar5

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
What do we think it means that my train left a station last night, but hasn't updated at all today?

Eatchu

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, Ford Mustang Mach-E (on order)
Country flag
I wish you the best of luck!
Thanks! I told them I’ll wait for their rep, and they told me it’s not a hard “no” but we’ll see

small update: the rep came back with affirmation and looks like they are going to honor it. Will talk with the manager tomorrow to have everything drawn up.

Last edited:

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Unfortunately cannot pickup the vehicle before 4pm and during the week that's the only time their finance person is there... Soooooooo Gotta wait until Saturday even though the car is sitting at the dealer waiting for me lol.

mcrites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Rav4 Prime
Country flag
Mine just reached Port Wilmington Delaware today at 4:45p. United Road shows it pending pickup.

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
You've still got time to hit that estimate. I bet it'll hit it.

Mine is on hold for damage.
I'm just jealous of @LexiRN. She just lives a bit north of me (judging by "maryland" location - I'm northern va... Lexi - I grew up in Ellicott City FYI) and hers is just a state away, whereas mine hasn't even left the rail yard :-(

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
Mine just reached Port Wilmington Delaware today at 4:45p. United Road shows it pending pickup.
Ugh, mine has been sitting in Port Wilmington for 10 days! Railcar still hasn't moved out of "PCON" status. (United Road status "Inactive").

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
I'm just jealous of @LexiRN. She just lives a bit north of me (judging by "maryland" location - I'm northern va... Lexi - I grew up in Ellicott City FYI) and hers is just a state away, whereas mine hasn't even left the rail yard :-(
Hopefully yours won't be far behind. I'm about 20 minutes away from Ellicott City :)
Sponsored