mccdeuce

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW e-Golf, 2022 MME Cal RT1 IBSM
Country flag
Dealer is “re-learning” and updating their systems for the “new” ford options capability…. And told me they need to research price protection too…

so another day will go by with the car sitting on the lot.
Frustrating when the consumer knows more about their internal processes and systems. Especially when they claimed to be familiar weeks ago.
Sponsored

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
My car made it to Enola, PA. About an hour from me!
I just found out I was getting shipped via NS and NOT CSX, and it looks like we may be in the same train, as I'm also in Enola as of today! So much better news than what I thought (which was that I was stuck in KC).

SOOOO EXCITED!

LexiRN

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
I like the wheels on all the models so much better then the regular GT. The black wheels to me look so weird/cheap hub cap designish. Almost like a police steel wheel.
Honestly, I think Ford kinda shit the bed on most of the mach-e rims. The ones in this pic are my favorite out of all of them.

Ninanibaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME CR1 RWD, '22 VW ID4 Pro AWD
Country flag
Car is here, car is here. @mmap, for your records: KC Palsapp on 4/14/22, United delivery receipt on 4/29/22. Going to dealer tmr, wish me luck on (1) x-plan discount with $100 flat doc fee, (2) price protection, (3) 2500 ford options - offered at time of order

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
And after 12 days sitting, my railcar has finally been unloaded (now "RMTY" [released empty] status)! And *just* updated to pending pickup in united road. Could it be here tomorrow?!

amtrucker22

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
My car just arrived at the dealership.

Palsapp still shows pending and paired
Dealership says they do not usually receive cars via Midwestern car carriers.

Working with the 'new' sales manager that is investigating the price protection.

Old sales manager had already agreed to the PP.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/21/22 Build Week Gang Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 5.00.41 PM

Last edited:

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
That's amazing news. I'm on rail car BNSF 301795.
I'm on TTGX 706934. So, we're not on the same car, but like I said we must be on the same train I'd think.

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Honestly, I think Ford kinda shit the bed on most of the mach-e rims. The ones in this pic are my favorite out of all of them.
Agreed. I think I'll be buying aftermarket wheels for the first time ever. (other then second sets for snow tires)

Toreus

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium ER AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Well, all’s well that ends well I suppose. Dealer figured out the price protection, refunded me the 500$ deposit, and hooked me up with 1.9% financing. Thrilled to have it, it’s an amazing car so far. Just over 5 months from order to delivery; I’m extremely fortunate.

Thanks to many of you on this thread! It’s been fun to be on this journey with all of you, and was comforting to have this build gang when I wasn’t sure what was going on. I’ve learned a lot in the process. Good luck to everyone still waiting for cars. The wait was worth it!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/21/22 Build Week Gang 53B5489D-3BF7-4511-A546-4498915EBE6F

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Standard Range Rapid Red
Country flag

justinvoelker

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium ER AWD (ordered)
Country flag
Congrats to all the new owners! I'm picking ours up at 10am. I already know the final numbers my dealer is working with and it's not the October order price that we should be paying.

Is anyone that already paid willing to share their (personal info redacted) invoice? I need to show my dealer that someone else paid the October price if I am to have any chance of getting the correct number.

Eatchu

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, Ford Mustang Mach-E (on order)
Country flag
So… when I clicked the “protection package” I didn’t expect it will come with two sets of mats… one carpet and one rubber. What should I do with the carpets now?😅

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Standard Range Rapid Red
Country flag
I supplied this to my dealer and they figured everything out fine. Got the September Pricing, $750 ford credit, $2500 Options incentive Park Assist removal credit (on window sticker), and 2k regional discount. I did have to show them proof of the September options incentive but they quickly said yes.
i ordered in September and the $2500 ford options incentive was good until then. I believe it went down to $1000 after that. Either way, they accepted it! Went from $500 to $2500 so I’m happy!
For those of you that are still waiting for pick up, I just wanted to share my dealer experience. I emailed them the attached document to get them going. They had told me this was the first options purchase so I was already hesitant that things would go smoothly. I was pleasantly surprised! They took the price protection, x-plan, 2k regional discount, the $750 ford credit for being converted to a 22', and the park assist removal (shown on the window sticker already). The only issue I had was when it came to the ford options incentive. They had it listed as only $500. After informing them it was $2500 when ordered he asked me if I had proof. I sent him a random screen shot I had from another post showing it was in fact extended through September when ordered. He brought it to his manager and within 2 minutes they agreed to honor that as well. Overall I feel I saved quite a bit. The interest rate was a bit high (2.7% I believe) but I was not going to argue/negotiate and was just happy they were honoring everything as expected. Either way, I hope all of your experiences go as well. I was in and out within a hour and a half. I am attaching the letter I sent them the night before so hopefully it start them on the right track...

Good luck!

Attachments

rinsmars

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium EAWD
Country flag
I supplied this to my dealer and they figured everything out fine. Got the September Pricing, $750 ford credit, $2500 Options incentive Park Assist removal credit (on window sticker), and 2k regional discount. I did have to show them proof of the September options incentive but they quickly said yes.

For those of you that are still waiting for pick up, I just wanted to share my dealer experience. I emailed them the attached document to get them going. They had told me this was the first options purchase so I was already hesitant that things would go smoothly. I was pleasantly surprised! They took the price protection, x-plan, 2k regional discount, the $750 ford credit for being converted to a 22', and the park assist removal (shown on the window sticker already). The only issue I had was when it came to the ford options incentive. They had it listed as only $500. After informing them it was $2500 when ordered he asked me if I had proof. I sent him a random screen shot I had from another post showing it was in fact extended through September when ordered. He brought it to his manager and within 2 minutes they agreed to honor that as well. Overall I feel I saved quite a bit. The interest rate was a bit high (2.7% I believe) but I was not going to argue/negotiate and was just happy they were honoring everything as expected. Either way, I hope all of your experiences go as well. I was in and out within a hour and a half. I am attaching the letter I sent them the night before so hopefully it start them on the right track...

Good luck!
Thanks for the info. I ordered in July 2021 and my dealer says that they will honor price protection. Hopefully will also honor the $750 credit for '22 conversion. Was thinking of doing Ford Option purchase. Could you attach the "random screen shot" for the Ford Options incentive extension through September 2021?

What is the $2K regional discount. I live in PA also.
Sponsored