3/21/22 Build Week Gang

lolstebbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Prius v
Country flag
My car shipped via Northern Southern and my rail car was a BNSF. Maybe try tracking through Norfolk Southern instead of CSX.
Ford chat says it's being shipped BNSF but the rail car is TTGX, whoever that is.

This whole thing is such a mystery haha
Sponsored

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Ugh, that's too bad. In looking at a few more threads it appears BNSF is the tough one to track. In any case, I don't know why CSX (a competitor to BNSF) would know where BNSF trains are.
Others have gotten correct status on the CSX line with BNSF rail (not just BNSF railcar). Seems spotty, if it works then you're golden, if not then you're blind to the process. Ford chat (or your dealer) can provide an update of the cities it's passed in its journey regardless of carrier.

kdietrichNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Does United Road deliver all vehicles to the dealerships? OVISS shows they delivered a car to my dealership from Newark but did not pick up my car from the same port. Extremely disappointing but not unexpected at this point.

Eatchu

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, Ford Mustang Mach-E (on order)
Country flag
Wow I love this color
Alright made it through Ozark, and finally started my first mod and washed her. Had to pull the Mach Ex4 off. Thank you to everyone in this thread who helped, and suffered along with me during the Ford ordering process. Although it was a long excruciating process, I also found it fun to track, learning about the logistics, and meet everyone on this forum. Very smart (and patient) people here!

2022 First Pic.jpeg

lolstebbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Prius v
Country flag
Others have gotten correct status on the CSX line with BNSF rail (not just BNSF railcar). Seems spotty, if it works then you're golden, if not then you're blind to the process. Ford chat (or your dealer) can provide an update of the cities it's passed in its journey regardless of carrier.
Is there any magic words to get that info out of Ford chat? Or if they keep saying that it's shipped from the Augustine ramp does that mean it's still there?

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Is there any magic words to get that info out of Ford chat? Or if they keep saying that it's shipped from the Augustine ramp does that mean it's still there?
If they hit you with the "in transit", just ask if they're able to disclose the last location and the date of that report. If they say shipped from Argentine then it's possible that's the last status update since it's specific.

lolstebbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Prius v
Country flag
If they hit you with the "in transit", just ask if they're able to disclose the last location and the date of that report. If they say shipped from Argentine then it's possible that's the last status update since it's specific.
Damn, so there's a chance it's still just sitting in Kansas City?

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
For some reason they forgot to send my front bracket from the factory. I am trying to figure out my options for Virginia without drilling. Anyone have ideas?
Just wait for the bracket. You can put the license plate in the front window for now. Don't drill.

mcrites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Rav4 Prime
Country flag
Just wait for the bracket. You can put the license plate in the front window for now. Don't drill.
I am not sure what bracket you mean about waiting. The factory bracket requires you to drill the indents in the bumper.

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Surprisingly had a very pleasant experience purchasing this car. After getting the rebate/options numbers figured out before I showed up it was smooth sailing from the on out. $2500 rebate, X-Plan, no tax in New Jersey, and no added dealer crap like vin etching or anything made this the best deal possible considering the sellers market we are in.

They did add their stupid sticker on the back but I took it off as soon as we got home lol.

Also Bluecruise works very well, Parking Aid not so much but I've had that on my BMW for years and it also doesnt work.

Might make me even consider purchasing an F-250 instead of a GM/GMC pickup when my tundra goes back.

They did

adamtstipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Traverse, 2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium
Country flag
I got a little more detail on my car today when I called Jack Cooper. It's been sitting at their lot for 21 days. It has front bumper damage and the claim process started April 29. They don't know how long the repair will take.

I ordered on October 1 and I went from the earliest ETA of April 7-13 to probably the last person to get the car in this build week. And I'll be paying full price for a car that has been in an accident. Probably best case scenario is sometime towards the end of this month.

All because some idiot didn't know how to drive the car onto or off of a rail car.

Ninanibaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME CR1 RWD, '22 VW ID4 Pro AWD
Country flag
Car is here, car is here. @mmap, for your records: KC Palsapp on 4/14/22, United delivery receipt on 4/29/22. Going to dealer tmr, wish me luck on (1) x-plan discount with $100 flat doc fee, (2) price protection, (3) 2500 ford options - offered at time of order
Done deal, (1) (2) (3) all set, took some haggling to get all the numbers right though.

20220430_163841.jpg

mhayes66

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Flex, 2011 Ford Fiesta
Country flag
It is great to see other gang members getting their cars, I found out my Cyber Orange GT has arrived at the Ayers, MA rail yard this morning and depending on how fast the trucking company is, it should arrive at my dealer in NH this week.
As others have said, it has been a long 6 months, but fun to track it's progress. Once I take delivery, I will post a pic. What a great crew everyone has been.

Waiting4MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
I’m now in PCON at Wilmington. Let’s hope they get space cleared up faster than @mmap.
I too am in that status at the same port PCO (since 6:40am 5/1)... what does that mean are we close? I was originally told (well moved back to) today 5/2.
Sponsored