3/21/22 Build Week Gang

adamtstipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Traverse, 2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium
Country flag
I just go to the https://www.ford.com/help/contact/ web address and click the button to start the chat and a pop-up immediately appears
There's no button to start a chat on that page. I click on chat sync and service and it just brings me down the page to the Chat section, yet no chat starts and there's no button to start a chat.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/21/22 Build Week Gang Screenshot 2022-05-03 093538

Edit: Nevermind, I cleared my cookies and the button came back.
Sponsored

BaconNerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer Hybrid 22', Mach-E 22'
There's no button to start a chat on that page. I click on chat sync and service and it just brings me down the page to the Chat section, yet no chat starts and there's no button to start a chat.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/21/22 Build Week Gang Screenshot 2022-05-03 093538

Edit: Nevermind, I cleared my cookies and the button came back.
The Chat button really struggles in Chrome & Edge. It always shows up for me in Firefox.

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
My schedule hasn't allowed me much time to fiddle yet, but I have adjusted a few settings, but I would say I am a bit overwhelmed at how many settings I can adjust.

Based on your 2 hours any recommendations that should be tackled first?
After doing the basic profile set up, and radio stations, probably the next biggest was to go through the driver assistance settings (it's a lot more than bluecruise). Wanted to make sure I knew approximately what to expect while actually driving the thing.

I never had Andriod Auto (or CarPlay) before so I didn't tackle that right away, and I had trouble getting it to connect (after bluetooth pairing, I needed to power off the car in order to get AA to fully connect). Now that I have used it for 5 minutes it would be closer to the top of my list.

It may take me a while just to get used to navigating around the sync screen. But I like it so far!

mtbikemj

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GT PE Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I got the "complete your Mustang Mach-E purchase" email last night. Do anyone know if that is triggered by arrival at dealership? How soon after getting this email did your Mach-e arrive? Thank you!

mcrites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Rav4 Prime
Country flag
I got the "complete your Mustang Mach-E purchase" email last night. Do anyone know if that is triggered by arrival at dealership? How soon after getting this email did your Mach-e arrive? Thank you!
I received mine as soon as I saw a delivery from United Road to the dealer. The weird thing is I didn't receive it until after I logged into my account to view my order. The order had the complete your purchase shown, but I didn't go through with checkout because of PP.

mtbikemj

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I received mine as soon as I saw a delivery from United Road to the dealer. The weird thing is I didn't receive it until after I logged into my account to view my order. The order had the complete your purchase shown, but I didn't go through with checkout because of PP.
What did you do for PP at your dealer? Thank you!

mtbikemj

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Chat says it is at the dealer, no word from the dealer yet today.

kdietrichNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
My car arrived at the dealership yesterday without United Road ever changing from inactive. In fact, OVISS didn't show any deliveries to the dealership, but they received a dozen new cars yesterday.

So excited to pick it up today

My delivery date was pushed again to May 13, even though my MME arrived in Newark, NJ on Tuesday, April 26. It's sitting 20 miles from my dealership, but United Road told me Ford has not actually placed an order with them to deliver my car. Ford claimed I should contact my sales rep because the dealership has to personally schedule the car pick-up, and the dealership says it knows nothing about that...

mmejersey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E CA-R1 AWD GB, 2022 Kia EV6 GTL AWD YB
Country flag
My car is in Wilmington, DE. Anybody from South Jersey here know if that is the last leg of the train journey or does it go to Newark before it is picked up by truck?

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
It seems like in general that the Ford notification emails (built, shipped, complete your purchase) come hours after the account itself gets updated. Clearly not the most streamlined system.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
My car arrived at the dealership yesterday without United Road ever changing from inactive. In fact, OVISS didn't show any deliveries to the dealership, but they received a dozen new cars yesterday.

So excited to pick it up today
Interesting. Must be that your dealer takes some/all of their deliveries via a different carrier. Guess United Road is not a universal thing for NJ.

My car is in Wilmington, DE. Anybody from South Jersey here know if that is the last leg of the train journey or does it go to Newark before it is picked up by truck?
I'm further north, but my dealer appears to get deliveries from either Wilmington, Newark, or Twin Oaks (PA). I don't think a car will go through more than one of those though. It's probably getting delivered by truck from Wilmington.

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
If you're getting this from the NS phone system, you can tell based on the status they gave you. If it's "Scanned" or "Intermediate Arrival" then it has further to go.

mtbikemj

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/21/22 Build Week Gang 1651694444055

OP
OP
mmap

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
You made me notice that I never actually got a "complete your purchase" email. Ha
Sponsored