3/28/22 Build Week Gang

basilisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Mine has been sitting at Argentine Ramp since May 3rd.
My delivery date has changed 5 times already, and 3 of these changes were in the last 2 days.
Sponsored

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, Fusion, pending Mach-e
Hi Everyone! My car was built on 4/2, shipped on 4/7. It arrived in KC on 4/27 and according to Ford chat it has been in Ramp 6R in Richards Gebaur since 5/7.

My original delivery window was 4/26-5/2. Then it was 5/11-5/17.

I have no clue where my car is. Ford chat says itā€™s still on ramp 6R with no updates since 5/7. My dealer says his ā€œcurrent run sheetā€ says itā€™s scheduled for delivery 5/17 (yesterday) and should be here any day.

Anyone have insight on where my car might actually be? I have no email updates from Ford with an updated delivery date.

This has been so frustrating. I ordered my car 12.5 months agošŸ˜©

JohnS1111

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E eAWD
Country flag
How accurate is the order track app web page? ā€¦ mine still says delivered in Kansas and itā€™s supposed to be here in California next week. No change in the tracker so far :(

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
I think the app kind of loses touch once the cars get to MO. It was built by a Bronco guy, so may be better tuned to whatever info gets spit out for Broncos.

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How accurate is the order track app web page? ā€¦ mine still says delivered in Kansas and itā€™s supposed to be here in California next week. No change in the tracker so far :(
The last time ordertrack was updated was when it was brought to Ramp 6R in Richards Gebaur on 5/5. The final destination listed is my dealer and status is paired.

Itā€™s entirely possible my car didnā€™t get scanned and is off to the final destination or itā€™s entirely possible itā€™s been sitting in ramp 6R for weeksšŸ˜©

Still no updated ETA from Ford now that my delivery window has come and passed.

OP
OP
alangant

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The last time ordertrack was updated was when it was brought to Ramp 6R in Richards Gebaur on 5/5. The final destination listed is my dealer and status is paired.

Itā€™s entirely possible my car didnā€™t get scanned and is off to the final destination or itā€™s entirely possible itā€™s been sitting in ramp 6R for weeksšŸ˜©

Still no updated ETA from Ford now that my delivery window has come and passed.
I think the ordertrack app only tracks to KC. You have to get rail car info from Ford chat, then try to track via rail sites.

When my delivery window ended, I got a new window delayed by 24 days. And my car is only waiting for a local truck to the dealer.

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think the ordertrack app only tracks to KC. You have to get rail car info from Ford chat, then try to track via rail sites.

When my delivery window ended, I got a new window delayed by 24 days. And my car is only waiting for a local truck to the dealer.

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I did chat with Ford yesterday. Their last update is ramp 6R in Richards Gebaur. They also had no update for a delivery window even though my delivery date has passed.

I feel like my car is stuck in the abyss somewhere. Dealer says it should be any day and is on the current run sheet. Ford says the location is the perpetual Ramp 6R. No one can give me an updated expected delivery date.

OP
OP
alangant

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I did chat with Ford yesterday. Their last update is ramp 6R in Richards Gebaur. They also had no update for a delivery window even though my delivery date has passed.

I feel like my car is stuck in the abyss somewhere. Dealer says it should be any day and is on the current run sheet. Ford says the location is the perpetual Ramp 6R. No one can give me an updated expected delivery date.
Wow! How frustrating. My status was unchanged from KC until my dealer told me it was in the truck yard 40 mile away. I hope you get the same pleasant surprise. But I hope you get a truck faster than me; two weeks and counting...

MachE70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kia Telluride SX, 2022 Mustang Mach-e GT
Country flag
My IBSM Mach-e GT (non-PE) has finally arrived! Ordered 12/29/21, built by 4/1, delivered to the Muncie Ramp in Missouri on 4/29, and then magically appeared at the dealer on 5/16. The OrderTrack app appeared to be accurate until it arrived in Missouri, but then no change for 17 days until I got the email from Ford saying "Complete online purchase." I called the dealer immediately after receiving the email, and sure enough the car had just come in that morning. So I know I am lucky with about 20 weeks from order to delivery, and I feel for you guys who have been waiting much, much longer.
But it is worth the wait! I drove the GT around yesterday with a big smile on my face and a lot of OMG's. The car is awesome and everything works perfectly so far. I was worried about the stiff, bouncy ride from posts on this forum and other reviews, but I found the suspension to be perfectly acceptable. The first charging session with my JuiceBox 40 was flawless once I figured out how to turn the charge port LED lights on in the vehicle settings.
Thanks for all the good information shared on this forum, and I hope your cars arrive soon!

PXL_20220518_174115720.jpg

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
Hi Everyone! My car was built on 4/2, shipped on 4/7. It arrived in KC on 4/27 and according to Ford chat it has been in Ramp 6R in Richards Gebaur since 5/7.

My original delivery window was 4/26-5/2. Then it was 5/11-5/17.

I have no clue where my car is. Ford chat says itā€™s still on ramp 6R with no updates since 5/7. My dealer says his ā€œcurrent run sheetā€ says itā€™s scheduled for delivery 5/17 (yesterday) and should be here any day.

Anyone have insight on where my car might actually be? I have no email updates from Ford with an updated delivery date.

This has been so frustrating. I ordered my car 12.5 months agošŸ˜©

Mine sat on that very same ramp for a month before it moved.

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
Late breaking bulletin - we interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to provide you this important update:

There is no update. My car is still sitting on Ramp 4C.

We now return you to tonight's episode of "Mr Boffo Buys a Car!"

OP
OP
alangant

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Late breaking bulletin - we interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to provide you this important update:

I hope the report is in Ford tracking updates, and your MME is actually on its way!

Mach-DB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Rainy/snowy day but I don't care - it made it to the dealer yesterday and I picked it up this morning. Officially ordered a 2021 on 07-13-21. Now that I have a 2022 charging in my garage I am happy that they sold out of 21's and I have this one. Premium AWD ER.

Dealer experience was great, got Ford Options 0% interest for 36 months with a $750 incentive off of the price. Plus they honored the order price and not the price increase for 2022 models. 10/10 happy with the car and the dealer experience.

IMG_7158.jpeg

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

According to Ford my car is sitting in ramp 6R still since 5/5.
Sponsored