Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I hope your car is lost in Ford tracking, and actually progressing. My car was stuck on a Ramp in KC until it appeared in the local train yard! 40 miles to go, in search of a truck!
Sponsored

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
I hope your car is lost in Ford tracking, and actually progressing. My car was stuck on a Ramp in KC until it appeared in the local train yard! 40 miles to go, in search of a truck!
Me, too, just in New Jersey...

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
Still nothing. Ford Performance Information suggested I tell my sales rep to call his Zone Rep, who can get in touch with the various carriers and other folks along the chain and figure out what's up. So I did that.

He said trucks are a problem everywhere, and those issues don't normally manifest as a stuck pending update. He also thought it would be better if it were possible to pick up cars at different places - like a factory pickup for the Shelby. Which would be pretty cool, even if it is a real Mustang...

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, Fusion, pending Mach-e
Still nothing. Ford Performance Information suggested I tell my sales rep to call his Zone Rep, who can get in touch with the various carriers and other folks along the chain and figure out what's up. So I did that.

He said trucks are a problem everywhere, and those issues don't normally manifest as a stuck pending update. He also thought it would be better if it were possible to pick up cars at different places - like a factory pickup for the Shelby. Which would be pretty cool, even if it is a real Mustang...
As far as I know, my car is still in ramp 6RšŸ˜©

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
Kicked it up to the sales manager today. Will harass him until someone at least calls the Zone Rep.

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kicked it up to the sales manager today. Will harass him until someone at least calls the Zone Rep.
Let me know what you find out. Iā€™m giving mine one more week. If itā€™s still sitting in ramp 6R after a month, Iā€™m ready to play. Today marks three weeks there according to Ford.

thanman

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW m235 Coupe
Country flag
I'm a little late but wanted to share the update: My IBSM GT has arrived!

It was almost 5 months to the day from order to taking possession. Ordered on 12/15/21 and picked it up on 5/17/22. I know this is better than what a lot of folks have experienced and honestly I have no sense of what factors led to it being finished ahead of the 28 week estimate. My dealer was Ourisman Ford Alexandria, which is one of the three Ford dealers near D.C. The dealer was great--no gimmicks or last minute changes. The final price was as expected.

Oh...and the MME is AMAZING to drive.

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm a little late but wanted to share the update: My IBSM GT has arrived!

It was almost 5 months to the day from order to taking possession. Ordered on 12/15/21 and picked it up on 5/17/22. I know this is better than what a lot of folks have experienced and honestly I have no sense of what factors led to it being finished ahead of the 28 week estimate. My dealer was Ourisman Ford Alexandria, which is one of the three Ford dealers near D.C. The dealer was great--no gimmicks or last minute changes. The final price was as expected.

Oh...and the MME is AMAZING to drive.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3/28/22 Build Week Gang IMG_3951

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I called my dealer. He told me itā€™s on the delivery report and expects it by this weekend.

Iā€™ll believe it when I see it but now I have my hopes up.

I keep wondering if Ford has lost track of my vehicle because they canā€™t give me an updated delivery date and they tell me itā€™s on ramp 6R still.

Time will tell I guess.

ToadStool

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E GT
Country flag
Hmmmmm. I ordered my second GT iced blue silver on 12/15/21 thru my local dealership. However, I've not received a single update note since that time. My ford.com account only shows the first GT (space white) ordered last summer and received last November. So today, I emailed my dealer to inquire about build / delivery dates.
Just an FYI. My MME GT arrived in town last Friday May 20 and took delivery on May 21. Considering all the potentials for parts shortages, etc. it still only took 5 months.

Same amount of time as when I ordered my first MME GT last June and took delivery on Nov 19.

mrguyana

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Dealership called me this morning, vehicle arrived last night, filled out my paperwork through the ford portal and looking forward to picking up the car tomorrow. They are accepting the X-plan and honoring the original price before the increase. Super excited šŸ˜œ

SarCar

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dealer called this morning and itā€™s here! Last update Ford can give me is from 5/5 and itā€™s sitting on Ramp 6R They never got updated info once it arrived in ramp 6R; probably the reason why they couldnā€™t give me an updated ETA. Glad to know it wasnā€™t sitting on ramp 6R all this time!

Bad news Iā€™m pretty sick with Covid right now so I canā€™t go get it. Contemplating sending my husband but I kind of want to be the one to go her her.

OP
OP
alangant

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Dealer called this morning and itā€™s here! Last update Ford can give me is from 5/5 and itā€™s sitting on Ramp 6R They never got updated info once it arrived in ramp 6R; probably the reason why they couldnā€™t give me an updated ETA. Glad to know it wasnā€™t sitting on ramp 6R all this time!

Bad news Iā€™m pretty sick with Covid right now so I canā€™t go get it. Contemplating sending my husband but I kind of want to be the one to go her her.
Sorry to hear you're sick; wishes for a speedy recovery. Congrats on your car!
Sponsored