JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
Cool write up and thanks, the AC system has also provided the only remaining frustration also. Early on it was fogging up our windows at night on a dark mountain road, I was not happy, rolled windows down (50 deg) and drove like Ace Ventura...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Boselka

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
Cool write up and thanks, the AC system has also provided the only remaining frustration also. Early on it was fogging up our windows at night on a dark mountain road, I was not happy, rolled windows down (50 deg) and drove like Ace Ventura...
LOL Yeah almost needed to do the same leaving Nashville early in the morning.

Jimct

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kona EV, Mustang Mach e ordered 4/8/21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think the most annoying thing though is that it tracks the car in front of you that is exciting way too long. The car can be exited in a different lane for a good 200 feet in a lot of cases, and thus when they slow down for the exit BlueCruise slows down to stay behind them even though they are in a different lane.
Must be a universal issue, our Kona EV's "Smart Cruise" and previously owned Subaru Forester's "Eyesight" adaptive cruise control performed exactly the same way. Has to be annoying for the driver behind us.
Thanks for the experience share, well written.

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’m a bit confused. Do premium models come with Blue Cruise activated or do we still have to pay extra?

OP
OP
Boselka

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
I’m a bit confused. Do premium models come with Blue Cruise activated or do we still have to pay extra?
Premium models come with Blue Cruise, the later production builds come with it already activated and a 3 year free subscription I believe. After that we have to pay.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
If your Premium was built prior to around July 2021 (if I remember correctly when the GTs started getting built) then it should only have the BlueCruise capable hardware installed. You would need to pay and download the software when it becomes available in early 2022.

If your Premium was a Job 2 build (July 2021 forward, along with the GTs) then BlueCruise is factory installed hardware/software and is active. The cost was already included in the price increase for these builds.

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks! I’ll have to try it since I’ve already paid for it. Of course, I need my car first. ?
Sponsored