benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Must be the HVAC update that popped in FDRS today!

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
What year/job # is your car and are you in the EA program? (Ah, I see, 2022).

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
I may be greedy, but boy, it'd be nice if this added the capability to preheat the battery when you're not at a charging station (either manually or triggered by navigation). But I'd settle for a frunk release in FordPass as well 🤣.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Anyone know if this is different than the TSB 22-2182 HVAC update that was released earlier this year? Seems to address the same problem.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...e-driving-during-freezing-temperatures.17362/
This is a different HVAC update than what is referenced in that TSB, as that HVAC update is many months old. They'll probably push out a new TSB since these temps are different? My car is at the dealer right now and I have no heat and they ran this update with the TSB, as the TSB just states to run the HVAC update, which would be the latest in FDRS anyways.

I guess the only reason they'd need to do a new/updated TSB is in case someone who already used the old TSB still has issues, this makes it easy for the dealer to bill for their time.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
This is a different HVAC update than what is referenced in that TSB, as that HVAC update is many months old. They'll probably push out a new TSB since these temps are different? My car is at the dealer right now and I have no heat and they ran this update with the TSB, as the TSB just states to run the HVAC update, which would be the latest in FDRS anyways.

I guess the only reason they'd need to do a new/updated TSB is in case someone who already used the old TSB still has issues, this makes it easy for the dealer to bill for their time.
Makes sense. Hopefully I get this update before the weather gets cold. Last year I nearly had to pull over because the car wouldn’t produce heat in 20° sleeting weather. I had the TSB done over the summer, but who knows if that fixed the issue.