ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I am wondering the same, I have had every update that is listed on this forum, including the one that dropped a few hours ago, but this csp still shows. How do we confirm?
Did you ever confirm this on your vehicle?

My dealer (and my Ford.com vehicle dashboard) tells me my 22 GT still needs 22B28 before the end of November. I just received Power-Up 6.4.0 recently and I manually performed FDRS updates in June and Feb of this year...which pretty much installed everything that was available at those times.

Has anyone figured out how to confirm if CSP 22B28 is still needed for my vehicle?
Sponsored

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag

My dealer (and my Ford.com vehicle dashboard) tells me my 22 GT still needs 22B28 before the end of November. I just received Power-Up 6.4.0 recently and I manually performed FDRS updates in June and Feb of this year...which pretty much installed everything that was available at those times.

Has anyone figured out how to confirm if CSP 22B28 is still needed for my vehicle?
When I was in for my 20k service I asked them about that CSP, they specifically checked it and might have updated it but they confirmed I was all set. That was Aug; and the CSP is still listed on my account online.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag

If there is no HVAC update available for you in FDRS, then there's nothing to do.
Sponsored