mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Guys how do you find the actual software version my car is running?
This hide and seek is childish.
I live in Minnesota and the heat sucks.
I love hearing people talk about bundling up at 10c and not using the electric heat. Our low last week was -24c so let's not hear whining about shorts weather. How do I check my version and give feedback about non-tropical temperatures?
There is no easy way to know what version you are on. You have to keep track of the OTA updates to know. If you have had no updates, the only other option is to check the version of the software modules in FDRS.

The problem is there isn't a mapping document that allows you to translate module versions in FDRS into OTA releases. Many here know which release updated which modules by checking FDRS, but there isn't an official cross reference that I know about.

In short, you are SOL. As are the rest of us.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

JP93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Does anyone know why my last OTA update is from November 8, 2022? It's the update for "Improved DC Fast Charging".

I have a notification on my Ford Pass app saying there's an update pending (Ford Power-Up 3.6.1) but when I go to my vehicle and check under available updates, it shows my vehicle is up to date?

I'm in Canada and purchased my vehicle new in August.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Does anyone know why my last OTA update is from November 8, 2022? It's the update for "Improved DC Fast Charging".

I have a notification on my Ford Pass app saying there's an update pending (Ford Power-Up 3.6.1) but when I go to my vehicle and check under available updates, it shows my vehicle is up to date?

I'm in Canada and purchased my vehicle new in August.
It sounds Iike it is in the process of hitting your car. If you go out and drive it around a bit it may show up. Some updates complete while driving.

JP93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
It sounds Iike it is in the process of hitting your car. If you go out and drive it around a bit it may show up. Some updates complete while driving.
It's been saying that the update is available for over a month now, though.

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
I got 3.6.1 on 12/2, which said it completes CSP 22B28, but just got a letter in the mail about 22B28 saying it was coming soon. 🤔

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's been saying that the update is available for over a month now, though.
You got me there. Very strange. It should not take a month to show up in your car. Is it possible it was already applied to your car but FP hasn't registered the update?

It would be nice to be able to see a list of all the updates that have been successfully applied. But we can't even see the last update that was applied. Well at least I can't. It just says an update was applied on 10/18 and when I click on the button to see the details, the resulting screen is blank.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I never received 3.6.1 so I went to my dealer today. They did the update, HVAC, for me in a hour. Now waiting for the new Sync update.

Kkbrit

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I got the 3.6.1 update too and just received a letter in the mail about 22B28. Does this mean I have to take it to the dealer for the update?

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
You should be updated for the HVAC. Go to Ford’s support website and check your recalls.

Scorpy2643

First Name
Scorpy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD, 2018 F350 Platinum
Country flag
This updated keeps failing on me about 10 minutes in. I've tried driving around a bit and key cycling with no luck. Any thoughts?

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Can 3.6.2 be installed without 3.6.1 being installed first? They are for different modules, so I guess it's possible... Is there a way to check if 3.6.1 was actually installed?