3700 miles and a I have a MAJOR problem.

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
We picked up our Grabber Blue California Route 1 Mustang on 24 February. We've had it for two months and have put 3700 miles on it.

I've now realized I have a major problem with this car that I haven't had with any other car I've owned.

I am making way too many excuses to drive it.

We usually put fewer than 12,000 miles a year on our non-work vehicles.
Extrapolating from ~1850 miles/month means I'm likely to put more than 20,000 miles per year on my Mustang.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3700 miles and a I have a MAJOR problem. PXL_20220309_004541185
Sponsored

OP
OP
SpaceEVDriver

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
A week after we got our first GTPE we took An unscheduled trip from Phoenix through death Valley to Yosemite and then back down the coast.
There was some range anxiety on the way going through death Valley but the charging spots aligned perfectly
Awesome trip. Highly recommended
I feel your pain😝👍
Jes sayin

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Right there with you! 21000 miles in 11 months

OP
OP
SpaceEVDriver

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
A week after we got our first GTPE we took An unscheduled trip from Phoenix through death Valley to Yosemite and then back down the coast.
There was some range anxiety on the way going through death Valley but the charging spots aligned perfectly
Awesome trip. Highly recommended
I feel your pain😝👍
Jes sayin
That's a trip we plan to do sometime this summer. Avoiding Phoenix, though.
Still haven't had the CA Route 1 on the PCH (Route 1), but have got to do that soon.

Caramel Mach-e-ato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
I’m loving the humorous slant this forum has taken over the past few days.

My ‘problem’ is that I’m not sure what to do with all of the $$ I have saved since purchase by not paying’the man’ for $4/gallon gas. I smile every time I drive by a gas station. Free electrons at the local library’s charger exacerbates the ‘problem’.

I guess I better return the MME due to this predicament. 🤣

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I look forward to having the same problem when my MME arrives. (soon!) I am retired and haven't been putting many miles on my ICE car. Planning trip adventures.😁

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
I’m loving the humorous slant this forum has taken over the past few days.

My ‘problem’ is that I’m not sure what to do with all of the $$ I have saved since purchase by not paying’the man’ for $4/gallon gas. I smile every time I drive by a gas station. Free electrons at the local library’s charger exacerbates the ‘problem’.

I guess I better return the MME due to this predicament. 🤣
I’m afraid to go charge at my local library. When I was a kid I took a bunch of books and never returned them. I haven’t been there since I was like 15. 50 years ago.

I bet the chargers probably know They will probably try and charge me for the books on my credit card no way I’m gonna trust that charger 😝

Jes sayin Awesome someone has found a use for a library since the Internet occurred

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
We picked up our Grabber Blue California Route 1 Mustang on 24 February. We've had it for two months and have put 3700 miles on it.

I've now realized I have a major problem with this car that I haven't had with any other car I've owned.

Extrapolating from ~1850 miles/month means I'm likely to put more than 20,000 miles per year on my Mustang.

Mustang.
E1F1A238-27F0-481B-8260-756AB775EB28.gif

OP
OP
SpaceEVDriver

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
Jes sayin Awesome someone has found a use for a library since the Internet occurred
Haha!

We use the library multiple times a week. Check out several physical books and borrow audiobooks from them all the time. :)

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I’m afraid to go charge at my local library. When I was a kid I took a bunch of books and never returned them. I haven’t been there since I was like 15. 50 years ago.

I bet the chargers probably know They will probably try and charge me for the books on my credit card no way I’m gonna trust that charger 😝

You owe the library $999,999. They only take cash, asked me to collect. This is due by May 23. If you send it by May 15, I will do you a solid and decrease it to let’s say….$58,355. This will allow you full access to the library.

You’re welcome😁

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 3700 miles and a I have a MAJOR problem. E1F1A238-27F0-481B-8260-756AB775EB28
Haha I’m in the same boat. I put 1k a month on it and I work from home!