4:00 am alarm notice in FordPass - false alarm?

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E (sold), 2023 Ioniq 6 SEL
Country flag
I received a notice in FordPass this morning that my driver's door was opened and the alarm was set off...

Going out to the car this morning, nothing was open, and no alarm was heard last night.

The 4:00 am notice on FordPass seems suspicious -- was wondering if anyone else had the same thing occur last night?

Very strange...
Sponsored

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I received a notice in FordPass this morning that my driver's door was opened and the alarm was set off...

Going out to the car this morning, nothing was open, and no alarm was heard last night.

The 4:00 am notice on FordPass seems suspicious -- was wondering if anyone else had the same thing occur last night?

Very strange...
Did you do the door module updates yet?

OP
OP
KevinS

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E (sold), 2023 Ioniq 6 SEL
Country flag
Well that's a big HMMM then. Update door modules and door alarm notification triggers 4AM the next morning...
Maybe we slept right through it, but it highly doubt it (I'm a light sleeper.) My only knowledge that anything supposedly occurred was my FordPass alert. And the very round number of 4am on the nose is suspicious too.

Has anyone else installed the updates that appeared yesterday in FDRS?

We'll see what happens tonight...

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Maybe we slept right through it, but it highly doubt it (I'm a light sleeper.) My only knowledge that anything supposedly occurred was my FordPass alert. And the very round number of 4am on the nose is suspicious too.

Has anyone else installed the updates that appeared yesterday in FDRS?

We'll see what happens tonight...
Gateway module might be polling modules and talking to Ford at 4AM, who knows? Or just a server glitch (they do maintenance at night on weekends).
Sponsored